• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Atticus said:

tfw it doesn't matter what will win, jan will show us nothing because he's evil

Thought about that but wanted to keep my silence

Edited by Might Gai

• Developers

Either 109 people voted or someone in here has been voting multiple times. WHICH IS CHEATING. I didn't explicitly state you couldn't do that

so I'll let it slide this time................................ Next time I won't be so kind. 

2 minutes ago, Jan said:

Either 109 people voted or someone in here has been voting multiple times. WHICH IS CHEATING. I didn't explicitly state you couldn't do that

so I'll let it slide this time................................ Next time I won't be so kind. 

Wait you can do that 

(Looks at poll) I see though Jan's cryptic mind and obviously the one that gives nothing would be one given that it's the right answer. So if you pick the first choice, you answered correctly, but your reward is nothing. If you pick something else, you are wrong and since you didn't answer correctly you don't get a prize. Either a brilliant tactic or...he put no thought into this when creating that question. Should he have worded it Pick one of the following, this would be an entirely different discussion.

• Developers
43 minutes ago, Commander said:

(Looks at poll) I see though Jan's cryptic mind and obviously the one that gives nothing would be one given that it's the right answer. So if you pick the first choice, you answered correctly, but your reward is nothing. If you pick something else, you are wrong and since you didn't answer correctly you don't get a prize. Either a brilliant tactic or...he put no thought into this when creating that question. Should he have worded it Pick one of the following, this would be an entirely different discussion.

I'm actually going for something different. It's a mind game. Three of these are correct, while one is a dupe. Which one is it? Is my answer correct? Will I ruin everything by picking this option? Having the individual second guess themselves is what I want. Second guess and I'll probably win ^~^

Just now, Jan said:

I'm actually going for something different. It's a mind game. Three of these are correct, while one is a dupe. Which one is it? Is my answer correct? Will I ruin everything by picking this option? Having the individual second guess themselves is what I want. Second guess and I'll probably win ^~^

Jan, why YOU DO DIS, pls have mercy on us xD

• Developers
2 minutes ago, GenericName said:

Ok everyone, I have a strategy! Skip past mindgames completely, just visit https://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=1&max=4&col=1&base=10&format=html&rnd=new and whatever random number you get upon loading is what you vote for. 75% chance of success overall.

May the odds be ever in your favor <3. 

4 hours ago, Akkionn250 said:

Well, I do have an odd theory of who the MC's mother really, is, and my guess is Crescent, just because of how she acts around the MC and everything.

Do you think we were born through Regular means (Like a normal Human Baby), Mystical means (Like Adam and Eve), or Artificial means (Like Mewtwo or Shadow the Hedgehog)?

Choosing from the middle is always dangerous, but then again Jan probably expects us to think this way and placed the bomb on one of the ends, I'm getting danger vibes from choice 1 especially

lmao i'm totally gonna fuck this up

29 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Do you think we were born through Regular means (Like a normal Human Baby), Mystical means (Like Adam and Eve), or Artificial means (Like Mewtwo or Shadow the Hedgehog)?

My guess are on the first two, they just fit with Crescent more, though, there are two characters that greatly confuse me, and they are Crescent and Madame X.

4 hours ago, Jan said:

im sorry daddy ;(

Okay, after a long, really long, extreeeeeeemely long reflexion of 0.2 seconds, i picked 4 because... Because ? Don't know really, i just picked the first one who crossed my mind.

and totally not because 'four' spells like 'death' in japanese

22 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

... what in the world... ?