Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought of 3 things about this poll:

1. He WILL reveal something and is just messing with us about the "wrong" answer.

2. He won't reveal anything (the most logical answer?).

3. Version 9 is complete (of course not) and then the link he provides us redirects to a video with Filthy Frank saying we just got pranked so no Version 9 for us until June.

• Developers

Okay,  okay fine. I tried to throw everyone off my trick when Commander basically outed the "Pick one!" mind game thingy, but you were correct.

One was actually the incorrect answer. Subliminal messages are fun and they're key to victory. That and second guessing.  These were the results.

cbcc7f7355f07955ff854f4b31085660.png

Ya'll really like #3. This further proves that study that said "c" is the most popular multiple choice answer. Anyway, you guys ONE, so I'll show you something.

Character sprite updates yay!

Spoiler

B97TPXh.png   ->    a6SpMXc.png   vdOYyca.png Yfz3RsO.pngVf6rXVt.png

Jan, th-that's only one thing! You promised three things!! Yes, I did. I didn't say I would reveal ALL three right off the bat, though.

The game's not over, hun. Same rules apply. 

Wow, we actually won the first round. I didn't expect that (yeah, my faith in us is really high) but i hope we will make it to the end of the revelations !

#1 this time man......better give me some good news @Jan        0R 3L5 1MM4 71M3 7R4V3L 4ND G37 V3R510N 9....

YES I GOT THE FIRST QUESTION. DAMNIT THERE'S ANOTHER ONE! >:C I WILL NOT LOSE TO THE MIND GAMES! Love the update btw!

Edited by SukaiChris

9 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

F O R M  T H E  B A N A N A

O O

R    R

M      M

T           T

H              H

E                 E

B                     B

A                       A

N                          N

A                             A

N                                N

A                                   A

2 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

F O R M  T H E  B A N A N A

O O

R    R

M      M

T           T

H              H

E                 E

B                     B

A                       A

N                          N

A                             A

N                                N

A                                   A

how dare you 

this was my post

you stole it

im reporting you to madamex

NO BANANABREAD FOR YOU

almost there hyypee can t wait to be crushed by the gym leader or to walk around don t knowing what to do because of not reading the text =))))

really i can t wait to play again i want to change my team a bit

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

how dare you 

this was my post

you stole it

im reporting you to madamex

NO BANANABREAD FOR YOU

1º- I am sorry I did not know/remember

2º- Maybe I didn't remember if this is yours because you're easily forgotten

3º- MADAME X BETTER ANSWER ME SOME QUESTIONS OR I'M COMING FOR HER HEAD

4º- did you

just try

to take away

my muthafuckin' banana bread

Spoiler

5581001507_10a4c4f30a_b.jpg

I'M COMING FOR YOU YOU LIL' SHIT

Just now, Jan said:

Okay,  okay fine. I tried to throw everyone off my trick when Commander basically outed the "Pick one!" mind game thingy, but you were correct.

One was actually the incorrect answer. Subliminal messages are fun and they're key to victory. That and second guessing.  These were the results.

cbcc7f7355f07955ff854f4b31085660.png

Ya'll really like #3. This further proves that study that said "c" is the most popular multiple choice answer. Anyway, you guys ONE, so I'll show you something.

Character sprite updates yay!

Hide contents

B97TPXh.png   ->    a6SpMXc.png   vdOYyca.png Yfz3RsO.pngVf6rXVt.png

Jan, th-that's only one thing! You promised three things!! Yes, I did. I didn't say I would reveal ALL three right off the bat, though.

The game's not over, hun. Same rules apply. 

Don't even know how we got over the first one lol.

But come on guys we can do dissss

We really can't.

I noticed Marianette's title has changed. Wasn't it Esoteric before?

Also, I'm staying out of the voting. Knowing my luck, I'd vote the wrong thing and ruin everything for everybody.

Yeah. I think that was her former title. Child of Light sounds kinda fitting and a dead give away if you think about it. Hi. It's been awhile since I last responded. 

So, if Gen. 7 is in the next update, does that mean the gym leaders will have new teams now? 

I imagine Venam with a Salazzle, Crawli with an Araquanid (underground river cavern), and Valerie with a Primarina (since she does water shows).

I would loved to do the Beta Testing, but it's finals week and I won't be able to focus if I do.

1 hour ago, Winter Angel said:

Yeah. I think that was her former title. Child of Light sounds kinda fitting and a dead give away if you think about it. Hi. It's been awhile since I last responded. 

So, if Gen. 7 is in the next update, does that mean the gym leaders will have new teams now? 

I imagine Venam with a Salazzle, Crawli with an Araquanid (underground river cavern), and Valerie with a Primarina (since she does water shows).

I would loved to do the Beta Testing, but it's finals week and I won't be able to focus if I do.

Venam with a Salazzle wouldn't really make any sense. Salazzle is a Fire type, right? If Venam had a Salazzle, then she would have no reason to steal Tesla's Charizard. She originally stole it because of Magma Drift.

5 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Venam with a Salazzle wouldn't really make any sense. Salazzle is a Fire type, right? If Venam had a Salazzle, then she would have no reason to steal Tesla's Charizard. She originally stole it because of Magma Drift.

Well i mean... Do you think you could sit on a Salazzle as it carries you across magma? I can't see that working at all :P

I believe Jan said that Alpha testing is going well, which I would assume means its nearing completion. Although Beta testing usually takes a few weeks so it's probably gonna be at least a month.