Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

Will some on the gym puzzle be changed? (Looking at you CRAWLI)

I am thinking of restarting because of all the cool new content available in V9.

Also I am quite new to this Reborn forum (Joined May 1), and I want to know how to put that "Reveal hidden content" thingy.

Would be appreciated if someone told me how :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, WAAKIN said:

Will some on the gym puzzle be changed? (Looking at you CRAWLI)

I am thinking of restarting because of all the cool new content available in V9.

Also I am quite new to this Reborn forum (Joined May 1), and I want to know how to put that "Reveal hidden content" thingy.

Would be appreciated if someone told me how :D

Just gotta write it like this:

[SPOILER]your content here[/SPOILER]

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Alex said:

you can also use the eye icon at the top of the comment window to create a spoiler to type in

Spoiler

like this.

24 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

you can also use the eye icon at the top of the comment window to create a spoiler to type in

Reveal hidden contents

like this.

36 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thanks for showing me :D

36 minutes ago, sandy said:

hrm was hoping to play this be4 i went away on june 9 guess not ah well ill catch it when i return

it's possible it could be released before that

• Developers

The results are in!!!!

504518d4399fd45d665f2dc02488efda.png

Option 2 was the most picked and it was... the incorrect answer. 

Spoiler

Since there were only 3 choices, option 2 looked the best, didn't it? It's in the middle! Well, fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you, I predicted that option 2 would be the most popular. Thus, it was chosen as this game's bad answer. 

R.I.P.

• Global Mods
On 5/7/2017 at 8:22 AM, Tsunayoshi said:

If someone could elucidate me on the matter of Anju...

So what do we know about Anju? I remember very little of that brief encounter with her in the Kristolica Palace in the sewers, can't recall the dialog only that she begged for us to release her and then her going all 'you get an iceberg, you get an icerbeg, everyone gets an iceberg!'(déjà vu). And what frustrates me more than my lack of recollection is the absence of playthroughs that have encountered her(makes me wonder if I'm also an ice lunatic). Also, didn't she say something about her daughter?

The obvious question: Anju is Angie's mother?

She mentioned a son, not a daughter. I think Anju is Angie's real name and that she was brainwashed or hypnotized. If you go back through Angie's tower after defeating her, a set of curtains in one room will have been removed to reveal a room. If you go in this room, you'll see a cutscene with Anju and Indriad, where Indriad walks through Anju who becomes Angie. 

@the poll: 1 seemed like the safest answer, since it was incorrect the first time and the incorrect answer would have most likely changed. 

Also, I just noticed Jan's location is set to Route 9. Currently we've been through 7 routes in Rejuvenation. Could that mean Routes 8 and 9 are in Version 9? . o . 

12 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

She mentioned a son, not a daughter. I think Anju is Angie's real name and that she was brainwashed or hypnotized. If you go back through Angie's tower after defeating her, a set of curtains in one room will have been removed to reveal a room. If you go in this room, you'll see a cutscene with Anju and Indriad, where Indriad walks through Anju who becomes Angie. 

@the poll: 1 seemed like the safest answer, since it was incorrect the first time and the incorrect answer would have most likely changed. 

Also, I just noticed Jan's location is set to Route 9. Currently we've been through 7 routes in Rejuvenation. Could that mean Routes 8 and 9 are in Version 9? . o . 

So, Anju's son is the blue haired guy we freed before facing Angie?

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Lord C said:

So, Anju's son is the blue haired guy we freed before facing Angie?

Anju didn't say who her son was. If it was Kreiss, I feel like he would've mentioned that. I've always hypothesized that her son is Kanon, for reasons I don't completely remember at the moment. 

42 minutes ago, Jan said:

The results are in!!!!

Hide contents

Since there were only 3 choices, option 2 looked the best, didn't it? It's in the middle! Well, fortunately for me, and unfortunately for you, I predicted that option 2 would be the most popular. Thus, it was chosen as this game's bad answer. 

R.I.P.

D: WHY JAN WHY YOU DO DIS??

Edited by SukaiChris

Just now, Jan said:

The results are in!!!!

Hide contents

R.I.P.

See people i knew we had to vote for first option.

1 hour ago, Jan said:

The results are in!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

R.I.P.

It wouldn't even let me vote anyways.  Did I have to do it from my phone or something?

50 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

at least i outsmarted the system, knew you wouldn't count on being 3 two times on a row, that would have been boring, so i was sure 3 wasn't a bad roll

Saem

I am disappoint in dee peepol whomst'd've picked 2

13 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Would love to see Venam with a Toxapex in Intense

That would actually be hell.

Could you trade me a ghastly in Pokémon Reborn I didn't get a Gengar when I had the chance?

• Developers
38 minutes ago, Axel553 said:

Could you trade me a ghastly in Pokémon Reborn I didn't get a Gengar when I had the chance?

Sorry love, but this isn't the thread for that. 

22 minutes ago, MakaTorracat said:

Darn. I picked 3. Are we playing again Jan?

Nope, I'm afraid the game's over until next time. I might show something anyway, though. Or not. : D

11 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

I knew Jan would know that option 2 will be popular 

<3

You Fools! I knew that Answer 3 would have gotten us the new content. Why couldn't you use your brains?

If Beta testing were to start on Friday, then I would be able to make it through the school week.

Edited by ShadeStrider

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

You Fools! I knew that Answer 3 would have gotten us the new content. Why couldn't you use your brains?

If Beta testing were to start on Friday, then I would be able to make it through the school week.

See the thing is I never use my brain! Which explains why I get stuck on some boss fights at times lol