Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, Zumi said:

you know what's the best ship of them all though?

Reveal hidden contents

the people in this thread x going to church

:^)

or perhaps the people in this thread x a glass of water to quench the thirst

The Church of Theolia?

15 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

The Church of Theolia?

6 minutes ago, Grelliebean said:

...That is not a church I'd want to wash away my sins at.

What grellie said 

So I'm pretty late.

But "Child of Light Marianetee."

That's cool.

Are we fighting her again though? Because that field is definitely NOT a place for normal types. Or at least her gym battle.

Also, isn't that the field where Type:Null was shown in a thing Jan showed us a month ago?

Omg, if I fight marionette again I'm going to fangirl because I like her for some reason.

jan please.

if u love me.

(notice the sentence structure slowly collapsing as you go down.)

Embarrassing to say but i have not played since october so i will probably need a recap about the story any idea where i can find a youtube channel that comes all the way or someone who wrote a text about what has happened until now in the story 

23 minutes ago, raze sawr said:

Embarrassing to say but i have not played since october so i will probably need a recap about the story any idea where i can find a youtube channel that comes all the way or someone who wrote a text about what has happened until now in the story 

look up sacred fire negro his playthrough is currently completed

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

So, anyways, Alpha Testing Status?

Beta Testing started earlier today, but we're not allowed to leak any confidential information ;)

I know different games have different beta testing times. But I don't think it takes a month to play Vesion 9, provide feedback, and have Jan fix any gamebreaking errors.

(Coming from somebody still trying to figure out how to import tilesets on RPG maker and has no idea how essentials work.)

33 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

I know different games have different beta testing times. But I don't think it takes a month to play Vesion 9, provide feedback, and have Jan fix any gamebreaking errors.

(Coming from somebody still trying to figure out how to import tilesets on RPG maker and has no idea how essentials work.)

Last Time, It took approximately 2 weeks for beta testing to end. So, since this update will add more story content, It would take at least 2 weeks. That's the minimum. i estimate about 3 weeks.

Also, "Vesion"

Edited by ShadeStrider

• Developers
53 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

I definitely don't think it will take this long, but it's still possible. Big version to go through. 

Just now, lokighost said:

as long as it fun its all good

F is for fire that burns through the region

U is for "U suck Texan"

N is for never trust that backstabbing douche Ren

This is Rejuvenation

Do you get it :P

Edited by FleetWood