Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Well for starters he is shirking his duties, guess which was built first, his gym or his party room?

Second because he "needed" build his gigantic party room (have you seen the size of that thing), he digged deeper (half a mile deep) in a VOLCANO ignoring the risks/costs . The reason we were even able to break down that room was because it was so close to the lava. A few intense (or one very intense like we did) fight and that wall could have been broken. 

Third, abuse of power. Using his power granted as gym leader to get a kiss is clearly abuse of said power.

1. Point, he did indeed prioritize a party room over a gym. But maybe it was to set the atmosphere? Not sure on that.

2. True, but knowing that, it's all the more dangerous to recklessly fight in that room. Especially when you know it, the minute we learned it was deep in a Volcano, peace negotiations should've began. Especially if Texen was weak, it's not like he stood a chance.

3. While I don't remember the script exactly. Texen did and didn't abuse his power. He had his lackeys block off Caratos mountain, which should be blocked off in the first place (Not to imply Texen cared), and said he'd make them back off if Aelita gave him a kiss. Granted his influence as a Gym Leader was what allowed him to make the bargain and block off Caratos, but it's not like he forced Aelita to kiss him. It was choice. And besides, we could've easily battled the two girls off. Aelita simply wanted to be stubborn and say no, and continue to provoke him. With jerks like Texen, you simply play their game to a reasonable extent so you get what you want. It's not a hard concept, but Aelita simply didn't like Texen and basically destroyed his Gym. (Even though it was us the player who destroyed the gym, I'm going to blame Aelita because she forced us into the battle)

4. Anyway, Texen is a jerk, Aelita didn't play her cards right. We ended up getting what we wanted, but at the cost of Texen slamming the Elder down the waterfall, which could've totally been avoided.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

1. Point, he did indeed prioritize a party room over a gym. But maybe it was to set the atmosphere? Not sure on that.

2. True, but knowing that, it's all the more dangerous to recklessly fight in that room. Especially when you know it, the minute we learned it was deep in a Volcano, peace negotiations should've began. Especially if Texen was weak, it's not like he stood a chance.

3. While I don't remember the script exactly. Texen did and didn't abuse his power. He had his lackeys block off Caratos mountain, which should be blocked off in the first place (Not to imply Texen cared), and said he'd make them back off if Aelita gave him a kiss. Granted his influence as a Gym Leader was what allowed him to make the bargain and block off Caratos, but it's not like he forced Aelita to kiss him. It was choice. And besides, we could've easily battled the two girls off. Aelita simply wanted to be stubborn and say no, and continue to provoke him. With jerks like Texen, you simply play their game to a reasonable extent so you get what you want. It's not a hard concept, but Aelita simply didn't like Texen and basically destroyed his Gym. (Even though it was us the player who destroyed the gym, I'm going to blame Aelita because she forced us into the battle)

4. Anyway, Texen is a jerk, Aelita didn't play her cards right. We ended up getting what we wanted, but at the cost of Texen slamming the Elder down the waterfall, which could've totally been avoided.

1.) Doubtful he cares whatsoever about the Gyms atmosphere. We all know he cared more about the atmosphere of the party.

2.) I feel inclined to say that he brought it on himself. If you're gonna act that way, you should have the power to back it up.

3.) One could argue that Texen simply wanted to be stubborn as well. What Texen wants isn't necessarily what Texen needs. Giving him what he wants only encourages his crapitude.

4.) The fact that the Elder got hurt was Texens choice. He played his cards so very wrong.

Both sides had ample opportunity for a reasonable solution.

Just now, Animefan666 said:

1.) Doubtful he cares whatsoever about the Gyms atmosphere. We all know he cared more about the atmosphere of the party.

2.) I feel inclined to say that he brought it on himself. If you're gonna act that way, you should have the power to back it up.

3.) One could argue that Texen simply wanted to be stubborn as well. What Texen wants isn't necessarily what Texen needs. Giving him what he wants only encourages his crapitude.

4.) The fact that the Elder got hurt was Texens choice. He played his cards so very wrong.

Both sides had ample opportunity for a reasonable solution.

I can't really argue with what you said.

• Global Mods

Not sure if I've ever seen this confirmed or denied before, but will V9 have the QoL features of Reborn E16 such as the speedup button and the new move animations?

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

Not sure if I've ever seen this confirmed or denied before, but will V9 have the QoL features of Reborn E16 such as the speedup button and the new move animations?

the animations are a yes and idk about the speedup button 

2 hours ago, Luguno said:

Wait in version 9 you can go to dream citry.Will Darkrai have his showtime!?

If it's the case, maybe Cresselia would have his own in the same time. Cresselia is too often forgotten. Let's give her some love

(yeah, i assume Cresselia is a female, even if she's technically genderless)

1 hour ago, Siragon said:

If it's the case, maybe Cresselia would have his own in the same time. Cresselia is too often forgotten. Let's give her some love

(yeah, i assume Cresselia is a female, even if she's technically genderless)

Cresselia is 100% female though....

but i do wonder if we will ever get a legendary or mythical pokemon ourselves

15 minutes ago, blastcore1 said:

Cresselia is 100% female though....

but i do wonder if we will ever get a legendary or mythical pokemon ourselves

Ho ? My bad, since it was a legendary, i thought it was genderless so i put it in the same case as Virizion. Meh, not that it matters really.

It would be cool to get a legendary but i don't think we will get one soon... But, since the icon of the game is Xerneas instead of the classical pokeball or the strange spiky orange ball and since Madame X use Yveltal, maybe (just maybe), we will have to get Xerneas in the plot ? Knowing Jan, it's highly improbable, but who knows...

7 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Both will exist yes.

7 minutes ago, WyNNeR said:

Soooo i am the only one who wants Melia to form a couple with the protagonist ????

Hide contents

Is it bad to want romance???? =))))

Nope. Supported.

Spoiler

MC x Melia favorite/best ship. Don't care what people say! Shipped and sailed away! :P

Edited by SukaiChris

10 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

Nope. Supported.

Reveal hidden contents

MC x Melia favorite/best ship. Don't care what people say! Shipped and sailed away! :P

Thank's man 

2 hours ago, WyNNeR said:

Soooo i am the only one who wants Melia to form a couple with the protagonist ????

Hide contents

Is it bad to want romance???? =))))

And what`s happend if the protangonist is a girl

Edited by Luguno