Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

I am a religious zealot who'll likely kill you if you do not agree with my views or disobey my rules.

...f*** the seven words or less rule, I have **** to say!

Edited by Grelliebean

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Marianette? Why would you hate Marianette?

This one is Obviously Texen.

It could be Texen. But I ain't Sure.

Not Marianette but you face them after her gym fight and before the 4th gym

Although I probably made it confusing when you figure it out lol sorry.

Edited by Frozenwolf94

10 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Describe your least favorite Pokemon Rejuvenation Character, in 7 words or less.

Don't Reveal who it is. I am going to try and guess.

I don't want to do my job.

4 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Guys, why is our mothere 'a doll' whats a doll anyway? also @Jan are you going to give us the option to express our love to tesla? Mc x Tesla

didnt tesla kind of adopt us? i know that wouldnt technically be incest but its still really weird lol

24 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

thats why i'm a shipper xD i like Wreird ships

Hey I like making weird ships too when it comes the MCs, like MCxAngie as one of my weird ships lol

4 hours ago, Grelliebean said:

I am a religious zealot who'll likely kill you if you do not agree with my views or disobey my rules.

...f*** the seven words or less rule, I have **** to say!

This one goes without saying. But if you need Confirmation, Angie.

2 hours ago, Frozenwolf94 said:

Hey I like making weird ships too when it comes the MCs, like MCxAngie as one of my weird ships lol

Najenda x Tatsumi from Akame ga kill is similar to this.

4 hours ago, yeppers said:

I don't want to do my job.

Amber.

15 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Describe your least favorite Pokemon Rejuvenation Character, in 7 words or less.

Don't Reveal who it is. I am going to try and guess.

Victoria, but purple and also somehow Heather

8 hours ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

i honestly thought tesla was gonna do lewd things when she invited us up to her room ^^" 

Between that and Amber innuendly calling the MC to her room, it's easy to imagine a slice of life in that house would be a bunch of shenanigans

Oh my gerd, we are so close to the release of a new version. I defeated (Flora? The grass gym leader), and then stopped playing,  seems like it's time to get back on it :D Anyone knows exactly what this update will bring? First time do I arrive to a new version release :D I started playing with version 8 haha!

• Developers
10 hours ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

i honestly thought tesla was gonna do lewd things when she invited us up to her room ^^" 

All right, this is borderline r7. Guys, the rules of the forums still apply to this thread.

I'm going to have to ask you guys to switch the topic because it's going a little too far. I can't say I'm a fan of shutting down 

conversations, but I can't say I'm a fan of this topic anyway. Remember that this is a topic for Version 9. That's it.

1 hour ago, Jan said:

All right, this is borderline r7. Guys, the rules of the forums still apply to this thread.

I'm going to have to ask you guys to switch the topic because it's going a little too far. I can't say I'm a fan of shutting down 

conversations, but I can't say I'm a fan of this topic anyway. Remember that this is a topic for Version 9. That's it.

ok people what are your hopes for next version (btw no shipping please) ie what new mons and what new people is the MC going to befriend or tick off

I'm rather curious about who is turning people into stone. I think the last person was a gym leader? What are YOUR thoughts cuz I got nothing. :c

I'm kind of wondering what's the deal with the our (MC's) backstory like the mom we knew and love was a "doll" apparently so I like to find out more about that. Unless it was mention later in the game then I'm very forgetful.

1 hour ago, SukaiChris said:

I'm rather curious about who is turning people into stone. I think the last person was a gym leader? What are YOUR thoughts cuz I got nothing. :c

everyone in gdc be smonkin the weed

4 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

my guess has always been that its a rift arbok or something that was never taken care of, the reason i think of arbok is because ive always imagined a "mega arbok" to have some sort of relation to medusa, who turns people to stone