Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

Currently replaying rejuvenation now actually. My main thought was how in pokespe when Darkrai and mewtwo's powers collided, it may be something similar to that, especially considering the activity of Legendaries in the game.

Side note/shameless plug: in celebration of version 9, I started a fanfic for this game here

Back onto the topic at hand, it could be in reference to Uxie, as anyone who looks at Uxie with its eyes open tends to be unable to move anymore, if I remember right.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fuyu said:

Back onto the topic at hand, it could be in reference to Uxie, as anyone who looks at Uxie with its eyes open tends to be unable to move anymore, if I remember right.

Actually, Uxie erases the memories of anyone that looks it in the eye.

As far as I know the only pokemon that has been shown to be able to turn people and pokemon to stone are Mew and Mewtwo (1st movie) due to an influx of psychic energy and Yveltal (Diancie Movie and SMD) since it is able to drain the life force of living things. While we know Madame X has an Yveltal, I'm thinking it has more to do with a psychic pokemon (perhaps a dimensional rift). We've even seen Nim turn to stone because she couldn't contain her psychic powers iirc.

Edited by Lucky1998

31 minutes ago, Lucky1998 said:

Actually, Uxie erases the memories of anyone that looks it in the eye.

As far as I know the only pokemon that has been shown to be able to turn people and pokemon to stone are Mew and Mewtwo (1st movie) due to an influx of psychic energy and Yveltal (Diancie Movie and SMD) since it is able to drain the life force of living things. While we know Madame X has an Yveltal, I'm thinking it has more to do with a psychic pokemon (perhaps a dimensional rift). We've even seen Nim turn to stone because she couldn't contain her psychic powers iirc.

Interesting. I was thinking along the same lines. Especially because of that Yveltal fact to drain the life force of living beings. And I think someone here said that Gdc is full of Psychics and maybe someone (Team Xen) are using that to their advantage in order to overwhelm the psyhics and turn them into stone as you said since Nim became overwhelmed when she was keeping Zetta, Geara (least favorite character) and Jenner hostage in her dimension, but that's just me guessing. 

Edited by SukaiChris

• Global Mods

Azelf supposedly turns people to stone which is probably where the Uxie post came from, but that's only 5 days after they try to harm it, and it sounds like more of an automatic thing than azelfs intentional action. also I swear like 90% of the pokedex has to be treated as non-canon.

4 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Azelf supposedly turns people to stone which is probably where the Uxie post came from, but that's only 5 days after they try to harm it, and it sounds like more of an automatic thing than azelfs intentional action. also I swear like 90% of the pokedex has to be treated as non-canon.

Man, Azelf looked so adorable. 

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

nooooo i miss nim ;~; she was mah best frand.....

But she's back now, remember? well, kinda.

Hi would it be recommended if i start a new game when version 9  comes out? I already have two save files and the recent one i was playing i think i screwed up because i changed my difficulty to easy for amber and changed it back to normal in lucks tent but realized in erick's gym it was still on easy mode, i also don't have enough shards to try again :(