Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

3 hours ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

Can I borrow that train? I need to relieve this hype.

Discussion mode activate: So anyone know about Venam? Do you think she could be a light prophecy? Met the mom but haven't seen or met the dad. Thoughts anyone?

Edited by SukaiChris
Spelling hurts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

Discussion mode activate: So anyone know about Veman? Do you think she could be a light prophecy? Met the mom but haven't seen or met the dad. Thoughts anyone?

Now that i think about it, we havent heard anything about Venams dad have we?

Also off topic, but i'm a noob and i cant figure out how the hell to make/edit my forum signature

Edited by whomst'd've'n't

Just now, SukaiChris said:

Discussion mode activate: So anyone know about Veman? Do you think she could be a light prophecy? Met the mom but haven't seen or met the dad. Thoughts anyone?

Im sorry to tell y'all this but you won't be getting any back story on venam this version but i can say this pay attention to your surroundings and did you complete all the west gearen sidequests 

Just now, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

looks like ima do all of the sidequests in v9 than ._.

You don't have to if you don't want to but i do recommend completing the west gearen sidequests cuz you never what might happen (winking emoji) 

16 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

You don't have to if you don't want to but i do recommend completing the west gearen sidequests cuz you never what might happen (winking emoji) 

My interest is peaked, however I will investigate when v9 comes out. C:

12 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

now you are just being a tease to my secret-boner >:3 (everyone has one, don't even try to say you don't)

.... Wot? O_O

Edited by SukaiChris

5 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

you know, that feel you get when someone hints at secret stuff and you instantly wanna find it.

I'm no doctor, but I've never even heard that before. Anyway... By the side quests Sapphire do you mean from the help center or just sidequests from random people because I have seen any to do with Venam :c Still curious though. THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

14 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

My interest is peaked, however I will investigate when v9 comes out. C:

.... Wot? O_O

you should i KNOW you will be SHOOKETH hehehe 

26 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

now you are just being a tease to my secret-boner >:3 (everyone has one, don't even try to say you don't)

BUT IM A GIRL THO so i have a secret orgasm  lol

4 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

I'm no doctor, but I've never even heard that before. Anyway... By the side quests Sapphire do you mean from the help center or just sidequests from random people because I have seen any to do with Venam :c Still curious though. THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

oh of course the help centers but it's only the west gearen one you should look into ;) 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

7 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

you should i KNOW you will be SHOOKETH hehehe 

BUT IM A GIRL THO so i have a secret orgasm  lol

oh of course the help centers but it's only the west gearen one you should look into ;) 

Interesting notes this will be. Also that was funny what you just said. (XD) I shall looketh into thisth! 

Just now, SukaiChris said:

Interesting notes this will be. Also that was funny what you just said. (XD) I shall looketh into thisth! 

i should probs mention it's not the generator one so you don't need to go through narcissa's gym and do all that mess for that sidequests its the other two you should be worried about hehe

10 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

i should probs mention it's not the generator one so you don't need to go through narcissa's gym and do all that mess for that sidequests its the other two you should be worried about hehe

Ahh those 2. Alright I will look into them. (Both of those quests were funny to handle lol)

2 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

"Veman".

He's a superhero, who fights with the power of the letter V.

1 minute ago, ShadeStrider said:

"Veman".

He's a superhero, who fights with the power of the letter V.

LOL I cannot spell. My bad XD (Spelling means logic and as I always say, F**K LOGIC. Excuse my French)

@lokighost has by far the best posts in this thread.

anyway

O1BBCoy.pnggzlgQn9.png

These two mugshots are in the game files, but we didn't get a chance to see them in game yet. Which kind of characters do you think these will be? Last time, the bizarre green haired girl with a giant flower was revealed to be Flora, our Grass Type Gym Leader (or ex gym leader).

Edited by Atticus

4 hours ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

quick question, i'mplanning on using blazekin in my new playthrough(starting with torchic) but does anyone have any other recommendations? looking for something different when V9 drops :3

I personally will be using some Gen 7 pokemon when I replay since they are new to the game. Of course, it all depends on what is available.

12 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

i lowkey don't know what the gen 7 starters are. i know nothing about sun and moon appart from necrozma OP.

necrozma is trash tho

• Global Mods
43 minutes ago, Atticus said:

anyway

O1BBCoy.pnggzlgQn9.png

These two mugshots are in the game files, but we didn't get a chance to see them in game yet. Which kind of characters do you think these will be? Last time, the bizarre green haired girl with a giant flower was revealed to be Flora, our Grass Type Gym Leader (or ex gym leader).

Left one could maybe be Talon? I don't really know why I think that, but it kinda feels like it would fit.

5 hours ago, Atticus said:

anyway

O1BBCoy.pnggzlgQn9.png

I'm thinking the one on the left might be the flying gym leader and the one on the right the dark gym leader I guess?

5 hours ago, Lucky1998 said:

I personally will be using some Gen 7 pokemon when I replay since they are new to the game. Of course, it all depends on what is available.

Yeah I'm also planning to have some Gen 7 mons on my team when I start a new game, personally I'm going to pick Littin as my starter LONG LIVE THE KING! 

7 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

wait, what? holy shit!

all of them are in the game codewise, but not all of them are going to be available to get until later.