Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, FleetWood said:

Will mimikyu be available early on? I would like to make it a major part of my team.

When i say early on I mean will I be able to go through gyms with it or is it a late version mon

Considering how op his ability, i believe he will be just like gyarados

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DOOMAGEDON117 said:

well shiat, got me a SB torchic in reborn too, welp, (i really need to stop going off topic) now so that jan doesn't murder me for constantly going off topic, why was there like,an entire cave full of phantumps in a tree? in that one city, you needed 4 badges to get in if i recall correctly ._.

to breed one of them of course

We can expect a lot of things fam, (No spoilers pls) but blood, I would not know.

Spoiler

If ANYONE spoils anything YOUR ass is GRASS.

15 hours ago, Frozenwolf94 said:

So what gen 7 mons teammates each gym leader will get? I feel that Bewear would go to Marianette, Keta would probably get Passimian and Valarie would get Toxapex as my guesses. 

I'm actually v curious about how each boss's team will change w/ the new gen 7 mons.

4 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

If it helps, Intense mode Crawli is DEFINITELY getting an araquanid.

I can already see Water Bubble Hydro Vortex in the rain

Edited by Lucky1998

Don't know if Crawli's ace is going to be changed again, since the original was Volcarona, then Jan changed it to Escavalier, but now Araquanid fits him and his gym much better.

Woah. Escavelier was no pushover on Crawli's team. It's just Araquanid will be way better. Also. If Araquanid has any speed investment, it can't go on Crawli's team in normal. It would be busted. Rain plus water bubble plus liquidation. That's actually a crazy combo.

7 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

We can expect a lot of things fam, (No spoilers pls) but blood, I would not know.

Reveal hidden contents

If ANYONE spoils anything YOUR ass is GRASS.

Bruh jan would kill us if we told you will get no spoilers untill the spoiler lock is made and removed (and you know how long thts gonna take so chill pls )

On 5/20/2017 at 10:30 AM, Sceptilespy said:

So if beta testing is presumably around half done. Then I can assume we're getting V9 at the end of next week. If not then, the close to after that. I hope. Unless somebody just so happened to stumble across a computer breaking bug that jan cant fix without dying, playing uno with god, coming back, iron man moding all dark souls bosses, and getting 8 new computers to combine into 1 supercomputer. and THEN he can fix the bug in about 8 years.

You might think it's farfetched, but people thought sending a man to the moon was farfetched too.

We're almost done so pls just a little more longer 

14 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

Bruh jan would kill us if we told you will get no spoilers untill the spoiler lock is made and removed (and you know how long thts gonna take so chill pls )

We're almost done so pls just a little more longer 

Awesome understood. Take your time with the testing we can wait, no rush. :)

2 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

Woah. Escavelier was no pushover on Crawli's team. It's just Araquanid will be way better. Also. If Araquanid has any speed investment, it can't go on Crawli's team in normal. It would be busted. Rain plus water bubble plus liquidation. That's actually a crazy combo.

Really? I had no trouble w/ Escavelier. Volcarona was definitely more difficult. 

Araquanid is slow asf. I doubt anything other than max speed would make much difference. Any super effective physical hit is an easy ohko.

34 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Really? I had no trouble w/ Escavelier. Volcarona was definitely more difficult. 

Araquanid is slow asf. I doubt anything other than max speed would make much difference. Any super effective physical hit is an easy ohko.

Escavelier and Volcarona both had weaknesses that were easy to exploit (Fire and Rock, respectively). Araquanid has no such weakness. And with the rain, he would hit hard. Exploiting a weakness to rock with a Physical Rock type move would work effectively. That is, assuming that he doesn't invest heavily in defense. You would then have to hit as hard as you can with whatever move that is effective. You'd have to take advantage of it's low HP stat.

So, can we please talk about being a Bladestar Agent, now? 

Edited by ShadeStrider