Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

So um. What is everyone's preparation for V9.

For me it's cheat engine and abusing time mechanics.

I am EV training my own mons tho because I've heard it helps.

I dont really want to ev train in this run, I usually leave that until my 2nd run or in the after game

4 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

I have finished the side quest I neglected to do in one of my runs. For the rest not much I have done what I wanted to do in V7.

17 hours ago, Zumi said:

I hate to be a party pooper, but I need to intervene in this thread for a bit. At this point this thread is only used for mostly needless posting. Half of the stuff being posted in here isn't even contributing anything anymore to the thread aside from keeping it "alive" while you guys are waiting for V9. As much as I hate to break it to people, this IS actually something you can get warned for

Please reconsider what you're writing in your post before hitting send. If it's not actively contributing something substantial to the topic -- substantial not including idle talk and/or pun fests (as these really could be posted in the wasteland just as well) -- I will actually start warning people, because this thread is not meant for that kind of stuff.

We still hope you're looking forward to V9, though! It's not too far away anymore...

What a great news :D 

8 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

If it helps, you can catch yourself a Pidove. It will evolve into a POWERFUL Staraptor!

I think starly evolves into staraptor :P 

3 minutes ago, S.paul said:

I think starly evolves into staraptor :P 

You didn't get the Sarcasm, did you.

Can we at least get a Lucario? It's in UU this Generation.

What will we do as Bladestar members?

Edited by ShadeStrider

11 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Maybe we can get it...

Sorry for misunderstanding :P 

That's fine. There's  a reborn play through by a guy named shofu where someone in the comments section states "Shofu, why didn't you catch a Pidove, it would have evolved into a powerful Staraptor"... that guy was eaten alive. In rejuvenation, the Tropius egg side quest references this when she calls upon the Powerful Staraptor, and Pidoves show up instead.

9 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

I'll play the game like a good person and not cheat :angel:

Also what we will you do as a bladestar member? Probably affix a sword to a sun, or something. Or whatever unruly anti-government people do.

14 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

That's fine. There's  a reborn play through by a guy named shofu where someone in the comments section states "Shofu, why didn't you catch a Pidove, it would have evolved into a powerful Staraptor"... that guy was eaten alive. In rejuvenation, the Tropius egg side quest references this when she calls upon the Powerful Staraptor, and Pidoves show up instead.

I dont know much about rejuvenation....

I will play it when v 9 gets released

47 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

You didn't get the Sarcasm, did you.

Can we at least get a Lucario? It's in UU this Generation.

What will we do as Bladestar members?

Lucario was UU last gen as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that tiers are the only thing that determine which pokemon will be released. Lucario is a versatile pokemon. We might get it after the dark type or fairy type gym perhaps