My mind is stuck

Alextron

And quite literally it is.

Now let's get to the point: I have defeated Luna, but since I can'te get back after entering Agate city I have to change my team.

My team is (as my signature shows):

Blaziken Lv 64

Gardevoir Lv 61

Crobat Lv 62

Golem Lv 61

Leavanny Lv 60

Ampharos Lv 63

So far I'm quite satisfied with this team, but since the next gym battles are difficult ones I need to use some different mons.

But (as the title says) I'm stuck.I can't decide what pokemon to use.

I have already decided that Leavanny will have to go. As for which to keep, Blaziken,Gardevoir,Ampharos and Crobat will be in the team until I reach Ciel.

Possible candidates are: Flygon,Simipour,Politoed (and some other mons I have in the box)

Judging my team or recommending any possible team members would be much appreciated.

golem will quite possibly help a great deal vs noel and charlotte i would still keep it.

Politoed would be a good replacement for leavanny. Automatic rain is always good, as long as you dont use blaziken immediately after.

I dislike monkeys.

Flygon aint bad as a golem replacement. but his usefulness is simly... different. Both have their own niches.

golem will quite possibly help a great deal vs noel and charlotte i would still keep it.

Politoed would be a good replacement for leavanny. Automatic rain is always good, as long as you dont use blaziken immediately after.

I dislike monkeys.

Flygon aint bad as a golem replacement. but his usefulness is simly... different. Both have their own niches.

You already know that Luna is way afte Noel (and i just beat Luna).

I have considered using Flygon because it resists fire type moves and with Levitate it completely evades Terra's mons.

Also Simipour for its Scald (power boost from field).

Politoed though is the one I may end up using.

You get trapinch by trading a guy in the Chrysolia Forest a Mothim.

I have an idea. How about you put some new pokemon in rotation on your team instead of only using 6 pokemon? All the pokemon you're thinking about using can just be trained up and put in your pc box until you want it. Having 9 pokemon on your team isn't a bad thing.

Flygon is really good, but so is Golem, I would advice using both and alternate for different situations.

If you plan on using Flygon against Charlotte, mine (adamant) couldn't outspeed the typhlosion and got OHKO by eruption, even while being resistant. You could probably take out some of her threats but if you don't outspeed them, you will probably be One-shot.

Flygon is really good, but so is Golem, I would advice using both and alternate for different situations.

If you plan on using Flygon against Charlotte, mine (adamant) couldn't outspeed the typhlosion and got OHKO by eruption, even while being resistant. You could probably take out some of her threats but if you don't outspeed them, you will probably be One-shot.

But if I also use Politoed the rain will soften Typhlosion's Eriuption. Or if I use a faster pokemon i would lower the Eruption's potential power.

You get trapinch by trading a guy in the Chrysolia Forest a Mothim.

I have an idea. How about you put some new pokemon in rotation on your team instead of only using 6 pokemon? All the pokemon you're thinking about using can just be trained up and put in your pc box until you want it. Having 9 pokemon on your team isn't a bad thing.

The thing is...I'm not familiar with rotating pokemon (typical casual pokemon player's excuse). But I will try.