Please Offer Suggestions for this In-Game Team

KuroCovers

Wow, I need to work on creating shorter titles. Anyways, I wanted to ask the Reborn Community to look over my in-game team and just offer constructive criticism. Break apart the team as much as possible, and look at it from all possible angles. Sadly, I'm currently away from home, so I can't offer screenshots, but I'll detail my team to the best of my ability. Also, I haven't decided on items yet, so any suggestions on those would be greatly appreciated. Without further ado:

Greninja - Timid, Protean

252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP

-Surf

-Dark Pulse

-Extrasensory

-Grass Knot

Delphox - Timid, Blaze

252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Def

-Flamethrower

-Psychic/Psyshock

-Will-O-Wisp

-Grass Knot (Will be Shadow Ball when that bug is fixed)

Mienshao - Jolly, Regenerator

252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP

-High Jump Kick

-Fake Out

-U-Turn

-Knock Off

Magnezone - Quiet, Analytic

-252 Sp. Atk, 84 Def, 168 Sp. Def, 4 HP

-Discharge

-Flash Cannon

-Hidden Power Fire

-Thunder Wave/Substitute

(I had this guy ready before I found out the Yureyu Key event was getting pushed back. I'm sorry...)

Roserade - Timid, Poison Point

252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP

-Leaf Storm

-Extrasendory

-Venoshock

-Toxic Spikes

Noivern - Timid, Frisk

252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Sp.Def

-Dragon Pulse

-Hurricane

-Boomburst

-Air Slash/Roost

I do realize my team is heavily oriented towards special offense, so any replacements would be great. If the next gym leader is who I think it is, I'll replace Noivern, but for now, she'll stay. Have fun. guys and gals. I leave it to you.

Your team looks really good and my sole recomendation is to give Noivern Flamethrower over Boomburst and keep Air Slash over Roost.

Oh, also Ability Capsule Roserade to Natural Cure and keep Mienshao in the front to scout random trainer battles.

You can possibly change Fake Out to Drain Punch so you don't have to risk HJK all the time.

team looks really solid although i think you could need a ground type....earthquake hits too many things to not have it atleast once on every team.

mamoswine and krookodile are probably your best choice at this point and you can put them on the team whenever you need them. having more than 6 pokemon ready and being able to rotate them depending on the situation might give you an extra advantage :)

edit: flygon or excadrill ( if you were lucky with the mystery egg) would be great choices aswell

Edited by k den

Your team looks really good and my sole recomendation is to give Noivern Flamethrower over Boomburst and keep Air Slash over Roost.

Oh, also Ability Capsule Roserade to Natural Cure and keep Mienshao in the front to scout random trainer battles.

You can possibly change Fake Out to Drain Punch so you don't have to risk HJK all the time.

I figured Natural Cure would be the better ability of Roserade. I've got some capsules to spare, so I'll take you up on that. As for Fake Out vs. Drain Punch, I was considering that, but I figured Fake Out was just a more versatile move. If I needed to heal, I could U-Turn out and heal with Regenerator (assuming that mechanic still works like I think it does). I'll try both sets out and see which works best. Thank you!

team looks really solid although i think you could need a ground type....earthquake hits too many things to not have it atleast once on every team.

mamoswine and krookodile are probably your best choice at this point and you can put them on the team whenever you need them. having more than 6 pokemon ready and being able to rotate them depending on the situation might give you an extra advantage :)

edit: flygon or excadrill ( if you were lucky with the mystery egg) would be great choices aswell

Ah, Earthquake. The move that eludes me so in Pokémon Reborn. I've considered using Flygon over Noivern, as it is a pretty good physical attacker, but if the next gym leader is either

Amaria or Adrienn

then Flygon might not do me well at all. I was not lucky with the mystery egg, and I'd rather not revert episodes to get old Pokémon, so no Excadrill. I have about 70 or so different Pokémon ready to breed for my team if I ever get bored, and Mamoswine and Krookodile are both on that list, so no worries there. I know the value of having more than six Pokémon :D Thank you very much!

EDIT: I spoiler tagged some stuff, because I'm not 100% clear on the rules of that. Better safe than sorry.

Edited by KuroCovers