A new challenger approaches!

Optimus Septim

Hi everyone!
I am Optimus Septim, but everyone can call me Septi, too.

This is the first time I ever participate in a forum, so I´m very excited about the community around our Leader Ame. :D

A few details about me getting to Reborn:
I am a 19 year old software developer from Austria (not the one with the kangaroos ;) ) who is into gaming since I was very young.
My Pokemon career started when I was about 3 years with the famous Yellow Edition. Since then I played through various generations but work for
school got me more and more, unless I got a ton to do (you all will know in which direction it runs out ... right ... a skele-ton :P ).
So I lost my focus on Pokemon, until .... last year. A class colleague came up with a Pokemon game which can be played on a PC (since we were in a
electronic department of a technical college, we could play it on a laptop without getting noticed, which sounded great).
But now nearly a year after (thanks to my finals), I managed to complete E15 of Reborn and i enjoyed every moment of it.
Long story short: Reborn brought me back to Pokemon.
Also I am a fan of Anime (Steins;Gate FTW :D ) and Mangas.

The main reason why I signed up here was because I experienced a problem with Lugruf´s Save File Manager (shoutout to him at this point). Luckily through my problem, we discovered a bug which hopefully can be fixed to improve it.

Before I wrote a Light Novel about me now I conclude my introduction post with the following:
I am looking forward to fun times with you and hopefully we can learn from each other to become the very best, like no one ever was!!

Welcome to Reborn friend! Your help with the save file manager is very appreciated and I'll fix it as soon as possible. Btw, it's funny to see that Reborn brought you back to pokemon. It happened exactly the same to me.

Well, hope you like the place and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Reborn friend! Your help with the save file manager is very appreciated and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks Lugruf! I am happy if I can help. :)

Btw, it's funny to see that Reborn brought you back to pokemon. It happened exactly the same to me.

That´s really funny. Incredible what Ame achieves with Reborn. She brings us back to Pokemon with the excitement caused by Reborn. :D

I see, another new member joins our cause?

And a programmer, prodigious indeed.

A girl once said: When one life meets another life, something will be born.

What tale will spin here? What will you add to this microcosm of ours?

I anticipate seeing you on the forums,

May Ame's light shine upon you ~

I see, another new member joins our cause?

And a programmer, prodigious indeed.

A girl once said: When one life meets another life, something will be born.

What tale will spin here? What will you add to this microcosm of ours?

I anticipate seeing you on the forums,

May Ame's light shine upon you ~

Tartar, I love the poetic way you welcomed me.

It brightens my heart and fills me with determination.

Maybe no hero tales will be sung about me, but I hope I can make Ame´s tale shine even brighter: :)

Sure :)

May it shine upon you too, my friend ~

Really, you are from Austria too? :D

There only one thing is left to say: Servus ;)

lol, Servus. :lol:

Though the community rules state that we have to write in english as long as its here on the forum for everybody to read.

But glad to see that a fellow countryman is lurking around here as well. Never thought that the Reborn community would be so multinational to be honest.

lol, Servus. :lol:

Though the community rules state that we have to write in english as long as its here on the forum for everybody to read.

But glad to see that a fellow countryman is lurking around here as well. Never thought that the Reborn community would be so multinational to be honest.

:lol:

That is correct. And we don´t want to break the rules, for Ame´s sake.

I am very glad too. Yeah I thought it was only the American region that would be active here.

But that is the magic of Reborn. It brings people together. :)

:lol:

That is correct. And we don´t want to break the rules, for Ame´s sake.

I am very glad too. Yeah I thought it was only the American region that would be active here.

But that is the magic of Reborn. It brings people together. :)

Yeah, though it would be fun to do so just in order to tease her a bit. ;)

But you're right, its not worth getting kicked from this forum because of it. :P

And yep, Reborn totally has something special about it, I have never seen another fan game like it. I assume its because many parts of the story are based on the real life events of real people. Thats what gives this game its soul and makes it unique in my opinion. Good to see, that its getting the attention it deserves, not only in the US, but around the world.

Yeah, though it would be fun to do so just in order to tease her a bit. ;)

But you're right, its not worth getting kicked from this forum because of it. :P

And yep, Reborn totally has something special about it, I have never seen another fan game like it. I assume its because many parts of the story are based on the real life events of real people. Thats what gives this game its soul and makes it unique in my opinion. Good to see, that its getting the attention it deserves, not only in the US, but around the world.

Oh god, no. She needs all of her energy for E16. ;)

To that I can´t add anything else. :)

As you said the depth and darker setting of the game are its unique points, which makes it deserve the attention and I miss in most of the installments of the original canon (excluding Colosseum and XD, those were great :D).

Welcome to Reborn mate, beware of the stray memes. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Ahem,

Also thanks for the funny welcomes. Spongebob instantly remembers me of my childhood :D

EDIT: After so many Posts under my Introduction, I have decided to read my text again and I forgot something to mention: Since September I have started working (messing around more or less ^^) with RPG Maker MV and currently I am working on an old-school RPG in the style of Final Fantasy I & II. But it´s in an early development stage so I am keeping the project a mystery for now ;)

Edited by Optimus Septim

Welcome to the forums ^_^

7Qn1ZS3.gif

Skele-ton..............sigh welp theres no denying it you'll fit right in ;):P

Thanks PB. :)

That´s perfect. I am always ready for a good joke or pun. ;):P

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a Showdown server where you can do pokémon battles, so feel free to check that out! :D

Hope we get to know each other! :D

Thanks. :D

I already heard about that, but a short introduction to Showdown would be nice. :D

I hope that too! :D

Welcome man! Hope you enjoy yourself, this place is pretty cool, new myself but everyone has made me feel so welcome, especially on the showdown server ^_^

Thanks mate! I definitely enjoy it here, everyone is so nice here.

Also welcome to you from my side, maybe we meet each other on the showdown server. :)