Hey!

thedynamikone

So i'm not really good at intro's, As is clearly obvious i am dynamik, My real name is Danny, I've played pokemon competitively since wifi battles became a thing. I've got through a couple alt's over the years, Shade, Xotiic, Mr.Dynamik and now this one, so I don't think many will know who i am, I am however, the undeclared self proclaimed king of water mono's. My all time greatest streak was 145-1. That's also my best gym record. These days i'm pretty much just learning how the X/Y metagame works and what the new pokemon and abilities bring to the competitive table. The way i battle is pretty old school, just logic and experience, since that's all i have because i don't know this gen very well. But i'm hoping battling with you guys will help me learn quicker as laddering on the main server is fun, just not when people ragequit making it a pointless experience.

I am also an expert spriter and pixel artist, I have won competitions all over the internet for splicing, spriting, pixel art, and i even made comics out of custom re-vamped tile/character sheets from the GBA/DS pokemon titles which was a very popular series at the time. Most of my work can no longer be found except the stuff i have on my laptop due to the older pokemon based sites dying due to inactivity or the owners inability to maintain domain payments. and the fact i've had like 4 computers since then, pretty sad, but i prefer making new stuff anyway.

Other than that, it's really nice to be here, you've all made me feel very welcome, so thank you :D

Any questions feel free to ask :)

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D Glad that you made your intro, we've talked a couple of times! :D

I hope we get to battle again 'cause I'm also learning about competitive battling! :D

It's also really cool that you know how to sprite! :D We have lots of people here who make fan-games who could use your help or possibly would like to request a sprite from you! :D (I'm also learning how to sprite, so I would love to see your work! :D)

Hope we get to know each other! :D

Edited by Cool Girl

Hey! We've talked before on the server, but welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here! You seem like a pretty cool guy c:

I'm interested in some of your sprite work since you said you're pretty experienced. (I'm pretty bad so I'm just tryin to inhale any knowledge and advice i can get, not to mention that I haven't sprited in a while because volunteerwork, so im kinda rusty) Can you post some please? Thanks! :D

Thank you :D you guys seem pretty cool too!

I think i do have a fair portion of my work still on this laptop, i'm not sure if there is a designated arts forum but if there is i will post some after making a water mono team. It's not something i do much these days but i may have the odd tutorial that still works with MS Paint that might be of help if you're both interested in learning. i'll have a look :) If anybody does need help with any projects i could help out if needed, it's been a while but be fun to play around on paint again.

Thanks again! ^_^

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Its always cool to see people getting into battling. If you wanna battle people here our showdown server is the place to go.

I'm always impressed by good artists so good on you for your talents. If you want to share some you can post it in the Creative Works forum.

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left that'd be great.

Hope to see you around!

Heeeeeyo! and welcome~ I see you've wasted no time gettin' into the CW sections around here which is my humble domain. Figured I'd at least say hello. I'm Hukuna! Some call me Sensei, long story short, I'm the guy who's responsible for all things CW and Roleplaying around these parts.

I don't typically surface from the depths, but eh, I'll make an exception for once. So, hiyas! And hope you enjoy your time here at Reborn. Hukuna-Sensei out~

A spriter? Cool...

Another neat talent to add to the hivemind...

Ooops, did I say that? Please forget the previous sentence.

We are certainly not going to use eldritch machinery to suck up all your talent and sacrifice your carcass to our Lord and Savior: Ame

... Now where would you get that idea?

Now, enjoy your time here... And remember: We are always watching you O_o

Now you can never leave *evil laugh*

Edited by Tartar

Welcome to the forums. I see you have already lurked a bit around, so you know where to go in case you have problems with your game, or want to show us your art. If the creators of fangames need help, I am sure they will not hesitate to use your abilities.

If there are any questions or problems, contact the auth, use the search bar (the one over your avatar), or ask around.

Have fun and don't ask why we locked the doors. It's... for the warmth not to get out, yes, that's right, no questions.