[Spoilers] Sun and Moon in Reborn

ff9alex

I saw this video with leaks stats and abilities of some pokemons from sun and moon as well as some screenshoot of sprites of them

Could it be posible to add some into the game as i have seen in the Graphics folders similar sprites.

What else would be needed ? i think it would be a cool easter egg. i'm just evaluating the posibility what are your thougts on this?

( and yes i`m mostly talking about Hakamo-o but the full realease of the game will be soon so we may have a lot more info then.

maybe some of the magic of sun and moon will be lost without the Z move, but reborn was never expected to have it anyway.

its not about implementing the whole new pokedex and alola pokemon , maybe just 1 or 2 for fun, like when you see a new pokemon movie and there is a pokemon of the next gen in it as Reborn its still in development maybe for the next chapters.

Edited by Arkhi
Please abide by the Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon spoiler lock.

By the time we have Ep 16, Sun & Moon will probably have been out for over a year

Fixed that for you.

As for the topic of whether 7th gen pokemon will be implemented in reborn, I think the current standpoint is that all 7th gen pokemon will be implemented after the story is complete. Like many things though that decision isn't final, and we may see them earlier than that.

As it stands right now, Ame's primary focus is now on completing Reborn first and making it current gen after the game is completed. The development time struggles will reflect this decision so I highly doubt Ame is just going to add Gen VII in for 17 even. 18 maybe depending on how long it takes. She has other huge projects going such as battle animations (something many fan games lack) along with the online system which are not small little additions to the game.

In terms of Hardcore, it would be in Episode 17 at the earliest but not very likely. Gen VII needs to be out for roughly a year and I need to get a feel for these mons and how the new meta works and update the entire game to reflect this. Pokemon trainer parties would have to be changed, events be moved around and even added and possibly adding new areas into the game to compensate for an even bigger roster. Getting all the data required for these mons would only be the 1/3rd point.

Let Sun & Moon come out and everything blow over and revealed. Then we can talk about Gen VII and Reborn. What's been shown data wise isn't too bad, but again, we haven't seen the demon we're facing to the fullest.

I saw this video with leaks stats and abilities of some pokemons from sun and moon as well as some screenshoot of sprites of them

Could it be posible to add some into the game as i have seen in the Graphics folders similar sprites.

What else would be needed ? i think it would be a cool easter egg. i'm just evaluating the posibility what are your thougts on this?

( and yes i`m mostly talking about Hakamo-o but the full realease of the game will be soon so we may have a lot more info then.

maybe some of the magic of sun and moon will be lost without the Z move, but reborn was never expected to have it anyway.

its not about implementing the whole new pokedex and alola pokemon , maybe just 1 or 2 for fun, like when you see a new pokemon movie and there is a pokemon of the next gen in it as Reborn its still in development maybe for the next chapters.

Would be cool. Maybe around E18