Possible Changes For My Team?!

SkyeAssassin

Hey folks of the Reborn community. Was just wondering if I can get some opinions to see if I can bring some changes to my current squad line up. I am reaching Ciel and I know that after her there really isn't much to do so I decided to just make adjustments to my team and level up some Pokemon to better strengthen my team. But, at the moment I am truly confused on who I should switch out and who I should keep. I will list my current squad and mention what Pokemons I want to switch out for.

Current Team:

Blaziken (Adamant) Level 65

-Bulk Up

-Hi Jump Kick

-Flare Blitz

-Shadow Claw

Archeops (Naive) Level 66

-Dragon Claw

-Crunch

-Rock Slide

-Acrobatics

Magnezone (Modest) Level 65

-Flash Cannon

-Metal Sound

-Discharge

-HP Rock

Gardevoir (Timid) Level 65

-Psychic

-Calm Mind

-Moonblast

-Magical Leaf

Dragalge (Rash) Level 65

-Sludge Bomb

-Toxic

-Dragon Pulse

-Surf

Mamoswine (Gentle) Level 66

-Ice Shard

-Ice Fang

-Earthquake

-Thrash

So that is my current lineup at the moment. I will also take suggestions on different move-sets if people feel that my current team is good and can be further strengthened. And I didn't mention IVs because I have soft reset many times to get decent IVs on my current pokemons. However, I do that with all pokemon worth putting on my team. But, here are the pokemon I think I want to include:

-Metagross

-Noivern

-Flygon

-Manetric

-Elektross

-Gyrados

-Ampharos

-Arcanine

-Roserade

-Cofragrigus

-Dusknoir

So those are the ones I am considering to include into my team. Note that I understand rotations are needed, but I want a main squad and I do a lot of training to better increase my chances of winning. Let me know any suggestions along with movesets. Natures are easy for me to figure out since I have a good understanding of which natures are effective. But, yea let me know what you guys think. I truly don't have a water-type except Dragalge knowing Surf. Shoot me many opinions if you like.

That's a little bit of...er...overkill in terms of team design. Probably could just take six of those and be good for whatever challenges come out. Gyarados snapped Reborn in half along with Blaziken and the other powerhouses could help break through where the duo couldn't. Let's see what I can suggest:

Archeops hits like a truck, but given you have plenty of those, it might be best to drop that one due to the ability. If you can keep it healthy it's amazing but that's easier said then done at points. Dragalge should just be replaced with Flygon because you don't really need that poison typing and EQ immunity is important when using a magnezone for switching purposes. Just add Gyarados to the team and pretty much just chop off the rest of the reserves other than Metagross and Noivern.

The term rotation team actually just means rotating something out that will be worthless in a certain fight(s), but often you will only effectively be using four Pokemon in a gym battle with the other two being heal fodder so sometimes tanks help in that regard. Generally I just swap out one Pokemon after each leader and train it up for Hardcore but reg Reborn I rarely do. The smaller rotation team you have the better since exp management is brutal in Reborn.

Honestly, your team is very strong and well-rounded thus far.

So, from a move standpoint,

- I think Brave Bird fits Blaziken better than Shadow Claw

- Knock Off on Archeops may be better in the future, since many Gym Leaders use Pokemon with items, Head Smash may also be a fun addition to your Archeops build.

- Thunder Wave on Magnezone is better than HP rock, especially since you've already got coverage for Ice, Flying and Bug pokemon.

Otherwise your team is very offensively oriented and future challenges may need you to have a more defensive team. So adding something like Ampharos, Dusknoir or a Coffagrius for utility support could be useful, although not at all necessary at the moment.

Overall you team is good enough to be Ciel.