Machine Elf Plays Pokemon Reborn (Blind)

Machine Elf

I'm doing a runthrough of this game on Tumblr. It's in classic LP style, so it assumes the reader has no preexisting knowledge of the game and is looking to vicariously experience the game as a whole with the boring grindy parts cut out. It's also blind, which means I've never played the game before, am trying to avoid spoilers, and would prefer it if you didn't post any in this thread.

It updates twice a week, and so far has been going through gym leaders at a rate of about 2-3 updates per Gym. Here's a link to view all the parts posted so far, in chronological order:

http://machine-elf-paladin.tumblr.com/tagged/lpprb/chrono

The most recent part just saw me beat Shelly and get my third badge. Here's the link to that.

Edited by Machine Elf

• 2 weeks later...

I have in fact been continuing the LP, though I've been lax about putting them here... The last two weeks' updates:

Part 14: Won't You Please Make Way For A Very Special Guy

The abandoned power plant isn't in a detailed enough game to pull it off. The guy in it conspires to end my sweep and then loses anyway.

Part 15: If It Weren't For Your Meddling Powers Combined

I go to the pollution factory. It's not a good place for a field trip.

Part 16: Fists of Infuriation

Lots of talking, lots of big-league pokemon fights, and more people refusing to give me the shit I goddamn earned.