Charlotte Redo Torture

Smoke

I've beaten Charlotte pre-nerf, and she still gives me hell now. That dang Rotom and Ninetails of hers. I had to redo all of Pokémon Reborn because I lost all my previous game data. How the heck and I gonna beat Charlotte if she won't stop the slaughter?!

My Team:

Golem lvl 60

Earthquake

Smack Down

Heavy Slam

Rack Smash

Sharpedo lvl 60

Ice Fang

Surf

Chomp

Dive

Kricetune lvl 52

Cut

Night Slash

X-Scissor

Perish Song

Gardevoir lvl 60

Psychic

Draining Kiss

Trick Room

Hypnosis

Manectric lvl 60

Thunder

Wild Charge

Rain Dance

Electric Terrain

Charizard lvl 68

Wing Attack

Strength

Flamethrower

Scary Face

Replace Kricketune is probably a good start point. It's not that strong of a pokemon and there are plenty of better alternatives. Flash Fire Pokemon are apparently useful for taking advantage of the field and using it against her. There's also brute force or removing the field effect entirely.

For starters, replace Kricketune and level your team up, as they are underleveled.

You have two options: Try to neuter her fire (Via using Blizzard to remove the Superheated Field and Rain Dance to suppress her fire attacks, which is how I got past her on my Ice Mono) or use mons with Flash Fire and take full advantage of the heat by using fire attacks that are more powerful than hers.

It depends on what mons you have in reserve to determine which option is more viable for you. I'd go with the suppression option, personally, but perhaps you can unleash the flame on her.

As stated before remove Kricketune and level like crazy. The clown that does the shard challenge in the circus is a great place to get cash exp and shards for various circus things. You can always beat her by having a mon with Flash Fire, it really does bite into her, Houndoom is personally one of my faves to use against her, but ultimately it's your call

If you're willing, go and get yourself a Gigalith. Rock Slide(?) hits both of her Pokemon at the same time. I got really lucky for my battle, and had her focus on my other Pokemon, but I'll swear by Gigalith until I die.

I'm trying to remember charlotte's levels, but your teams level is a little low to face her. Pretty sure she's in the 65-66 with that level 72 Ninetales. Since you have Golem, you can exploit the whole Typhlosion and Solar Beam to set up with Trick Room. Charlotte's team is so frail it should go down rather quickly with a hard hitter or two on the field. As for Rotom, just let that thing Overheat once or twice and it's completely worthless to her.

get rid of that Kricatune first, what makes you think that thing will help? replace it with a pokemon wit Flash Fire, Brute Force or an ability that removes any status effects, or catch a Spheal with the ability Think Fat and evolve it into Walrain which will help, and makes sure it knows Blizzard to get rid of that Super Heated Field