Powerful Pulse Swalot

Smoke

Okay. What do I know? I know the pulse Swalot is lvl 80, become a poison/water type, usually has the Water Absorb ability, and loves to spam Sludge Wave.

What do I have?

Golem lvl 68

Earthquake

Heavy Slam

Smackdown

Bulldoze

Sharpedo lvl 71

Waterfall

Surf

Dive

Chomp

Gardevoir lvl 70

Psychic

Moonblast

Trick Room

Hypnosis

Manectric lvl 72

Thunder

Wild Charge

Rain Dance

Flamethrower

Boldore lvl 58

Stealth Rock

Stone Edge

Sandstorm

Bulldoze

Charizard lvl 74

Wing Attack

Flame Thrower

Strength

Scary Face

I used perish song + thunder wave from my combo of dewgong and Raichu. pretty much most of my team couldn't touch it. So I had raichu with a focus sash to paralyze it, then had dewgoong use perish song and I just spammed spiky shield with my chesnaught until it died.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

electric types do alot of damage to it, burn can null its left overs. i feel like using perish song in this game is cheating it, then again i know how much bullshit arceus and mewtwo were.

Edited by Pluto

This boss was a nightmare for me, mostly due to having only 2 Pokémon that could decently damage it, Ampharos and Roserade, while everything else got OHKO'd or did no damage at all. So my strategy included strategically reviving using Thunder Wave on it, and then slowly healing Ampharos while it dealt around 1/4 damage to it (which got healed up) and eventually defeating it many turns later after many tries.

Fun times... I should have probably just added another Pokemon to the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Prankster Perish Song Murkrow, lvl 1 Sturdy Endeavor+Ice Shard Donphan (learned from Rejuvenation)* if those are at your disposal. Or just abuse/change the field.

*This requires breeding with the Swinub line (Ametrine) for Ice Shard, evolving and learning Endeavor (check serebii.net for details), then common candies to level 1. Can take down 2 non-leftovers mons if given Berry Juice.