Help with replacement?

TehJohnnu

Hey guys, I was hoping you'd be able to help me with my team. I'm new to posting to these forums and stuff but I know most people here are more knowledgeable here than me at this game. I was looking for a more tanky Pokemon for my team to replace my Houndoom. Any suggestions? (Any recommendations to my team at all is also appreciated)

Team:

Swampert: Surf, Rain Dance, Hammer Arm, Earthquake

Lucario: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse

Noivern: Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Boomburst

Manectric: Discharge, Thunder, Flamethrower, Hidden Power(Ice)

Metagross: Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Persuit

Thanks!

Rhypherior is a pretty good pokemon that I've used in almost all of my runs of Reborn, hardcore and normal. Other than Rhypherior, there's Aggron, Magnezone, Golem, Gigalith, Avalugg, Cradily, Bastiodon, etc. Magnezone is probably one of the best if not the best overall pokemon on this list, but I never used it because everyone else uses it and I'm an awful hipster. I've never actually seen an Avalugg on someone's team in their signature, so seeing that would be pretty cool, and you are lacking an ice type.

It helps to say at which point in the game you are, so we can give available options. Assuming you got Lucario, I guess you're probably at least pas Terra.
Natures and mentioning if you breed or EV-train your mon could also help, since for some guys you might want to breed on moves for example.

If you merely need tankiness, you could get Cofagrigus (or Dusknoir), or perhaps Umbreon. Regenerator Amoonguss is also an option, plus it learns Spore.
Iirc, you can also get all Rotom forms since you got to the snowy town. Rotom is a fairly long sidequest, but maybe you'll like it more than Manectric (it seems to have a nice moveset, though)
Also, fairy-type options are Clefable and Sylveon. The former is more setup while the latter can fire a Pixilate Trump Card (be sure to deplete its PP to 1 before use), aka the Fairy Nuke.

Im completely caught up on the game and also all of my team right now is EV trained how I wanted them except for Swampert, I'm currently trying to grind money (using the pickup method) to get enough EV berries to reset his EVs.