A very colorful team

Pluto

this shiny was the inspiration to do this team

YkS8iuW.png

Flareblitz

Sunny Day

Megahorn

Poison Jab

could get replace with shiny talonflame when ever that comes out, but having something with nearly 200 base special move and decent special attack is pretty hard to say no to
cUQUcTy.png

Hyper voice (120 x 1.5 = 180 + 15 stab = 195)

Rain Dance

Taunt

Chatter

sadly i don't have a oshawott but i wonder if its possible to trade for one, most likely to get replaced with keldio

S1rxgn9.png

Rain dance

Surf

sword dance

waterfall

steelix has a better shiny sprite then shiny metagross, but lacks access to zen heabutt which is field boosted, better overall stats and rain dance to even out the team

fTgJmwQ.pngZeyjSdD.png

heavy slam/Zen headbutt (80 x 1.5 = 120 + stab 15 = 135)

bulldoze/Hammer arm

Gyroball/Meteor mash

sunny day/rainy day

second shiny i got in the game was a wurmple, beautifly may not be all that but its shiny sprite is amazing, i just hope i dont end up with dustox, i dont know how useful it would be considering that its so frail that its a 1 hit to pretty much anything with high neutral damage and we already have a flying type, but damn does it look good. Drifblim on the other hand has amazing bulk but lacks any beneficial skills in rainbow field, however he could set either rain or sun and survive the next turn, though he does fit the theme well i still prefer beautiflies shiny sprite over drifblim by just a bit. Overall drifblim might be better for the team

r0bzA3p.pngM2O9LfM.png

Quiver Dance/Acrobatics

Sunny Day/Rainy Day or Sunny Day

Silver wind (60 x 1.5 = 90 + stab 15 = 105)/Phantom Force

stun spore/Amnesia

the cheese man, THE CHEESE, if i'm correct about this rainbow field "The secondary effect chance of all moves is doubled", now ask yourself, why is dunsparce so annoying? serene grace, which doubles the effects of status moves? glare then just paraflinch things to death, i mean it has a friggin rainbow on its back, it was made for this.

leCZyLQ.png

Headbutt

Secret power (which has the chance under field to induce other status effects randomly, if you don't want to parahax it)

Glare

Coil

Edited by Pluto