My Batonpass team I forgot about.

Mczipo

Honestly, I have no idea what the main idea for this team was but I guess I can take a guess.

Smeargle (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Own Tempo

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd

Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

- Agility

- Spore

- Baton Pass

- Calm Mind

You start out with smeargle sporing whatever pokemon comes out. Depending on whether or not they stay in for a longer amount of time is when you decide which set up moves you use. Typically I guess, I start out with an agility just to be faster and either set up some calm minds or swap out to another pokemon.

Mew @ Leftovers

Trait: Synchronize

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Aura Sphere

- Psychic

- Drain Punch

- Calm Mind

Mew if I remember correctly, is the main pokemon that is baton passed to. Mainly because of it's special stats, it can set up a few calm minds and sweep because of the boost in speed.

Jirachi @ Leftovers

Trait: Serene Grace

EVs: 252 SDef / 252 Spd

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Psychic

- Iron Defense

- Thunder Wave

I guess Jirachi is another choice for passing to considering that it too can have reasonably decent special stats, once again setting up to boost the attack and the defense, while crippling the opponent with a thunder wave for more opportunities to set up.

Jolteon (F) @ Choice Specs

Trait: Volt Absorb

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Shadow Ball

- Wish

Jolteon... I have no idea, I think it's just there as a cushion in case the baton pass strategy doesn't work out. With the choice specs on it, it reaches around 470 Sp. Att and with a stab Thunderbolt it deals some serious damage to an opposing pokemon.

Gengar (F) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)

- Shadow Ball

- Focus Blast

- Icy Wind

- Energy Ball

Gengar can be another baton pass choice considering its already decent speed and it's high special attack. With a few calm minds set up before hand and possibly an agility or two, it can be a pretty good sweeper because of its varied move pool.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Natural Cure

EVs: 255 Def / 255 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Thunder Wave

- Heal Bell

- Seismic Toss

- Softboiled

And lastly we have Blissey, just your typical wall that can heal status effects on the other team and be an annoyance with its Thunder Wave.

I have no idea if that was what I intended a year or so ago when I made this team, but that's what I belive now. You can rate it whatever you want, or supply your own ideas with what you think the team should do/ was supposed to do.