E16 music

Beliar

Love e15 soundtrack. High quality and fits the game. In e16 they are compressed and unfortunately quality is pretty bad in some of them. I copied tracks from e15 to e16 but there are still some e16 only tracks which are in bad quality. I'd love optional download with higher quality soudtrack. Tbh dunno where to post this issue and I hope here is ok.

So, as I suggested before, a better way to reduce the music size would be cutting it, because most of the tracks just repeat twice. It's a waste of space.

Anyways, you can get the new music in high quality from Youtube. Just look for remixes from GlitchCity or Ame's white themes (she posted videos with them).

This tool is good to download mp3 from Youtube: http://www.vidtomp3.com/

7 minutes ago, Ulquiorra said:

So, as I suggested before, a better way to reduce the music size would be cutting it, because most of the tracks just repeat twice. It's a waste of space.

Anyways, you can get the new music in high quality from Youtube. Just look for remixes from GlitchCity or Ame's white themes (she posted videos with them).

This tool is good to download mp3 from Youtube: http://www.vidtomp3.com/

I'll replace them when I have some free time. Nonetheless higher quality option would be appreciated. Dzięki Ulquiorra :)

4 hours ago, Beliar said:

INonetheless higher quality option would be appreciated

I can only second this request. It feels like a really awkward step backward having 64-112kbit/s audio. I love all the music (the new tunes too, except for replacing Reborn Theme with Opal Ward Theme when opening the game :P), but I don't think it was worth to obligatorily cut the quality in half for reducing 300MB file size (which relative to the game is a lot, but in absolute terms, not so much).