Zel [Episode 16]

E L E

Depending on how much you value your pride, allowing yourself to lose the fight and black out is a valid option. If you really don't have a way to heal up your team or win, it's probably worth it.

3 hours ago, ZEL said:

Depending on how much you value your pride, allowing yourself to lose the fight and black out is a valid option. If you really don't have a way to heal up your team or win, it's probably worth it.

Heh... My pride can go bug off , I'll do anything!

Even if I try to do that I'll end up the same way

3 hours ago, Lucky1998 said:

Isn't there a healing machine in the room before where you fought Victoria? You could backtrack there and try not to hit as many panels on your way back.

*Spent an hour doing it and still no progress*

Yeah I suck that bad

Spoiler

I've tried everything , from using an escape rope , to trying to not hitting as much pannels , nothing changed 

Should I mention that I don't have healing items or reviving items?

And that I healed inside of the building ?

Edited by FoxyJr

Spoiler

If you're especially troubled by the panels, you can simply buy some cotton candies and health restoratives and then, right before the ZEL battle, use them to revive your team. You don't have to worry about the panels then, even if you do still need to do the puzzle itself.

Edited by Anstane
Spoilered the post for the sake of the recent posts.

46 minutes ago, Anstane said:
  Hide contents

If you're especially troubled by the panels, you can simply buy some cotton candies and health restoratives and then, right before the ZEL battle, use them to revive your team. You don't have to worry about the panels then, even if you do still need to do the puzzle itself.

Is it possible to leave the area though?

I thought you were trapped?

32 minutes ago, Combat Medic said:

Is it possible to leave the area though?

Reveal hidden contents

I thought you were trapped?

Spoiler

If you used the recovery unit in the building...yeah, you are trapped. It's still an option to use revival items and recovery items, though.

Spoiler

Are you actually out of any healing items such as ultra potions and revives? Because if you are, then I think you might actually be stuck fighting ZEL with a damaged team. I think this was pretty cruel of Amethyst to lock you inside Devon Corp without a way to reach ZEL undamaged, but DJ Arclight did say you should stock up on supplies as you won't be able to leave. 

Spoiler

lol looks like someone didnt care enough to avoid getting shocked, but there should be 2 team revival items in the base, so your only choice is to go back, get them and redo the puzzle (as much hell as it is) unless you already used them, then your screwed and will prolly just have to black out. You were warned to be prepared tho lol.