[Spoilers]Been away for awhile. Need suggestions.

Cyclonegale

Beat Adrienn's face in, and changed up the team. I have received a much stronger water type courtesy of LeonVermillion. Could still use some suggestions. 

My current line up:

Infernape - Adamant lvl 80 (Iron Fist)
Rock Smash
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Thunder Punch

Flygon - Lonely lvl 80 (Levitate)
Earthquake
Fly
Dragon Claw

Rock Slide

Gardevoir - Modest lvl 78 (Telepathy)

Psychic

Moonblast
Calm Mind

Shadow Ball

Luxray - Lonely lvl 78 (Intimidate)

Spark
Wild Charge

Strength

Crunch

Metagross - Jolly lvl 73 (Clear Body) 

Meteor Mash

Bullet Punch

Zen Headbutt

Brick Break

Greninja - Modest lvl 75 (Protean)

Dark Pulse

Hidden Power(Steel)

Surf

Icy Wind

--------------------------------

Reserves: 

Leavanny - Adamant lvl 74 (Chlorophyll) 

Swords Dance

Cut

Leaf Blade

X-Scissor

Vaporeon - Lax lvl 75 (Hydration)

Dive

Waterfall

Surf

Hydro Pump

Goodra - Adamant lvl 72 (Sap Sipper)

Fire Punch

Outrage

Power Whip

Bulldoze

--------------------------------

Ideas...

Croagunk: While I already have a fighting type on my team, this one is my only poison type so far, and I have a severe lacking of poison anything, mostly because i've always had other things to take on what Poison beats.

Magnemite: I cannot remember for the life of me where you catch and evolve one at, but Maggy would definitely cover two of my more lackluster bases, that being my slower than dirt Luxray(Hits like a mac-truck though) and my lack of steel types. I was thinking he could replace my Luxray.

As far as limits go. I'd prefer things that can be caught in Episode 16, I'm not overly worried about perfect IV training and the like.

Are there any types I should stick into my rotation? What pokemon that are available should replace the ones on my main team? I would prefer to maybe have faster pokemon (I want to give my infernape a hasty nature.) Or pokemon that do the same job as what I have, but better. 

Edited by Cyclonegale

as someone that has defeat Adrien

Bring steel physical attacker (Metagross is very helpful), Poison physical attacker (I use Drapion and it help... quite a bit), and a special attacker Fire pokemon (please note try not to change the field with any wind based move)

I could spoil a bit about the battle

it will be double battle

Gardevoir and Granbull will be first

Gardevoir will always spam Dazzling Gleam and Granbull will lower your attack with intimidate

Adrienn have mega mawile, which will hurt your team a lot if you don't beat it quickly (this is where your fire speicall attacker pokemon is the savior)

beware of prankster Whimsicott who will use Tailwind (making Adrienn's pokemon faster than yours) and turn the field into a forever after field which make ALL FIRE MOVE DUAL TYPE WITH DRAGON so make sure you defeat that Mawile before that happen

Florges is going to be on level 84

I forgot Adrienn's sixth pokemon so that's all I could say

How would I obtain an Excadrill during this episode? Is it still a wild encounter in Tanzan? I was thinking of kind of interchanging some of my mons.

Luxray - Replace with magnezone

Flygon - Interchangeable with Goodra, depends on if I need a bulkier mon.

Or I could take out Flygon for Goodra, replace Metagross with Magnezone, and Mamo/Exca with Luxray? Infernape, Greninja, and Gardevoir are pretty much team staples. I'm mainly trying to avoid having 2 slow steel types on my team at once.

Edited by Cyclonegale

16 minutes ago, Cyclonegale said:

How would I obtain an Excadrill during this episode? Is it still a wild encounter in Tanzan? I was thinking of kind of interchanging some of my mons.

Luxray - Replace with magnezone

Flygon - Interchangeable with Goodra, depends on if I need a bulkier mon.

Or I could take out Flygon for Goodra, replace Metagross with Magnezone, and Mamo/Exca with Luxray? Infernape, Greninja, and Gardevoir are pretty much team staples. I'm mainly trying to avoid having 2 slow steel types on my team at once.

Spoiler

Drilbur is a wild encounter in Tanzan Mountain, you can find it by surfing west in Tanzan Lake.

That seems like a solid plan imo.