Team Suggestion/Donation Suggestion

Twitchapher

Ok so since I'm too lazy to write out all my mons, I'm just gonna take a picture.

88848a1193b3a9e2747d1696a0a741c0.png

Aren't my babies beautiful? Now Dewgong and especially Sharpedo have become out classed at this point so I've been thinking about replacing one or both. So I've been looking at the jellyfish. Tentacool would supply another poison type to my mons which I only really have two. Frillish is also a really good option with another ghost. The thing is, whatever I pick will probably set what I donate too.

Spoiler

If I go for Frillish, then I'd really be thinking about the island for the bulbasaur, another grass with some poison decent bulk. If I raise tentacool then the railnet might be the better choice for that togepi egg since you can not go wrong with that thing. I know Goomy OP but I started with Charmander so I'm not in a rush to get a second one. Plus I could just get Kingdra but the shiny is so ugly and everything I own has to be shiny.

I know there is also Lapras but...

292a7612f2c11aa472ee3539d73d5dbc.png

I think these are the saddest IVs I've ever seen on a pokemon. Less breeding I have to do for shinies, the better.

Since you are looking for a Water Type I'd recommend an Azumarill. I'm a huge advocate of the aqua bunny since it is stupidly powerful when it has Huge Power. Give it Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Play Rough and a coverage move and you're set. Although you could breed Belly Drum on it for some extra power (ie OHKOing the entire game). 

You already have a Roserade, so I don't see much of a point of getting a Venusaur, Roserade does everything it does but better. (unless you pair it with a Ninetales to abuse Chlorophyll)

Since I don't see many Ice types I'd recommend adding either Weavile or Mamoswine, both of them hit like a truck. It's down to preference which one you choose since they are both very powerful mons, just remember to give them egg moves.

Leavanny is your only bug, so some more good bug mons would be Volcarona, Heracross, Scolipede (speed boost pass is amazing), and Forretress if you want a more defensive mon.

Other than that there's always those pokemon that are just stupidly powerful that are now available. My top pick would be Excadrill.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Also you don't need to upgrade the island to get Frillish, you can find it in the underwater of Azurine Lake.

Edited by Farnsworth

Azumarill would be good and it would give me another fairy. Problem is I'd have to trade for it....I'm sure I have a few extra shinies somewhere.

I was thinking about Weavile earlier too. Would involve some breeding for icicle crash. I know I have a shiny venipede...

1925d120693d432f415afb2d68077e21.png

TURNS OUT IT WAS REALLY DAMN GOOD. Just need to switch the nature from Modest. Now I wish I didn't catch it in a great ball but hindsight is twenty twenty.

Oh I know you can get Frillish without the island. It was more if I went for the water/ghost then I'd be looking for another poison type and I was thinking about bulbasaur so. XD