Headcanon A Mega for the Protagonists! (Making Fan-art)

CyiV

So with certain battles already having Megas in them, it's possible that the MCs would be getting their keystones in the story...or not and it could be in post game or some complicated sidequest, since this game has trolls like that. But hey, that doesn't stop me. 

Basically, just reply and say which Mega you think fits each of the protagonists, design wise or others. Also you could suggest some accessory they have their keystone in.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinions so...yeah.

I’m gonna check which ones seems the coolest (or easiest to draw, nudge nudge) and make some fan art!.

Here’s a WIP sketch of Vero with Mega Charizard X, I mean, I was inspired by another user’s fan art in the fan art thread (Credit to Will for the inspiration)

I have sucky art skills so pls don’t expect too much :l

Spoiler

Rn7yE2U.png

I actually see Mega Gardevoir with Alice, but maybe because she and Luna look similar design wise. Uhh, for the other PCs, maybe Lucia with Mega Lucario, Kuro with Mega Gengar, uh, Decibel and Mega Absol is aesthetic... I also really like Mega Ampharos so maybe with Ari (sorry for being leftovers).

Vero with Mega Charizard X looks great!

I think Lucia would go well with Mega Houndoom or Lucario. Alice would go well with Mega Lopunny, or Mega Garchomp. Mega Garchomp might just be because her sprite is based on Cynthia's, though.

I think Decibel matches Mega Absol better than Kuro does. Kuro might go well with Mega Abomasnow? I don't know, I don't feel like any of the megas match him well.