please help

Anime

Hi, im currently facing Corey ( the poison gym leader) and i'm wonderiing if there are better options for pokemon team, also is there an exp share or lucky egg?

Anyway here is my current team : Frogadier, Meowstik ( female ), zebstika (couldn't find mareep in jasper ward), noibat ( no comment lol ), roselia, ???

There are better options.....Like a lot better options. 

Trust me, go find that Mareep it will become your best electric pokemon. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407&page=1 (e15 obtainable pokemon list) Should mostly be the same for E16.

Ditch Noibat, zebstrika, keep roselia, and find a solid tank (can't remember exactly what's catchable at this point) but grind and maximize your move coverage sets, Build up a solid rotation of pokemon.

Exp Share/Lucky egg aren't until you leave reborn city. 

I had a horrible time facing Cory. That Crobat will out-speed anything.

Start off with Meowstick and use Psychic moves until you reach Skuntank (He would already use his Super Potions) Kill Skuntank with any Pokemons you have and continue until you reach Crobat.

You seriously need a 6th pokemon. Get Growlithe from the Policeman. Flame Burst will be very handy. Especially on that field of his. Get rid of Noibat, it will like die with one move. If you like that Pokemon you can get it later in game. Get Emolga and use Nuzzle against his Crobat.

I won based on luck honestly. When I reached Crobat, my entire team was dead and only had Braxien. He hit me with Acrobatics (Grrr like totally I can't stand that move), half my points were gone. I hit him with Psybeam. Crobat got confused and hit himself and then another psybeam and bam Crobat is gone :3

I was able to get Exp Share but I'm not gonna spoil anything. All I'm gonna say is you can get exp share before you face the Ice Gym leader. As for Lucky Egg I read somewhere that we can obtain it as well in a place called 7th Street, but I still haven't reached that place yet (I'm just facing the Normal Gym Leader)

Edited by Rainlove

Well like everyone says, switch Noibat out with something that is a little bit more tanky. in the grass by Cory's gym there are Phanpys, catch one and evolved it into a Donphan and get it to level 30 so it can learn magnitude which will be very helpful against stunktank. And I would go get growlithe as your sixth team member since it will be very useful for Cory's field effect. Get mareep and switch it with zebstrika since ampharos has more bulk than zebstrika. And like Rainlove said, just use Meowstic for most of his team tll stunktank comes out then switch to donphan to handle it and use the emolga's nuzzle to slow down his Crobat so ampharos can get a good hit on it.

As for the Exp Share you don't get it till the 6th gym and the lucky egg between the 8th and 9th gym.

Hope this helps and trust me Cory was a difficult fight for me when I first played this game so just try and think of a plan of action against him and you'll beat him sooner then later :)

12 hours ago, PokeFailure said:

There are better options.....Like a lot better options. 

Trust me, go find that Mareep it will become your best electric pokemon. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407&page=1 (e15 obtainable pokemon list) Should mostly be the same for E16.

Ditch Noibat, zebstrika, keep roselia, and find a solid tank (can't remember exactly what's catchable at this point) but grind and maximize your move coverage sets, Build up a solid rotation of pokemon.

Exp Share/Lucky egg aren't until you leave reborn city. 

thanks i ditched noibat and zebstrika and got pikachu ( i cant find mareep / perhaps i need pokesnax) thanks anyway

11 hours ago, Frozenwolf94 said:

Well like everyone says, switch Noibat out with something that is a little bit more tanky. in the grass by Cory's gym there are Phanpys, catch one and evolved it into a Donphan and get it to level 30 so it can learn magnitude which will be very helpful against stunktank. And I would go get growlithe as your sixth team member since it will be very useful for Cory's field effect. Get mareep and switch it with zebstrika since ampharos has more bulk than zebstrika. And like Rainlove said, just use Meowstic for most of his team tll stunktank comes out then switch to donphan to handle it and use the emolga's nuzzle to slow down his Crobat so ampharos can get a good hit on it.

As for the Exp Share you don't get it till the 6th gym and the lucky egg between the 8th and 9th gym.

Hope this helps and trust me Cory was a difficult fight for me when I first played this game so just try and think of a plan of action against him and you'll beat him sooner then later :)

donohan is very helpful, indeed emolga, donphan, ampharos and meowstik, finished him

10 hours ago, Razkar said:

Swoobat is corey's nightmare if you manage to set him up (calm mind)

i might swith mewostik with swoobat later

11 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yep, EXP share is just before the 6th badge, lucky egg is around 8th, but I never quite remember what order the events around there happen in so not sure if it's just before or just after.

its still a bit far lol

3 minutes ago, Razkar said:

hum i don't recomend it swoobat is weak with the exception of 2 or 3 fights , the "classic" switch for meowstik is Gardevoir

I plan to get a gardevoir but i still need a corrupted pokeball and metal powder to get ralts