Conor

Okay so I know this is kind of going out of the sub forum for clans, but i need a way to organize my clan. As of now the following member is TTD are as follows:

[TTD]Conor

[Ninja]Erick

Allan

[TTD]Summer

[TTD]Star child

[TTD]Flagelluman

[TTD]Pocky

[TTD]SandyToes

[TTD]Smeagles

[TTD]Schneider

[TTD]Nilin

[TTD]Damascus

I will keep a list of the current members of the clan on this sub Forum. If anyone would like to audition, please PM me on the forums for a battle audition. Just a side note to end on, now that we have 12 members and are getting bigger, Entrance into the clan will be a little harder than the previous test. By the way, the limit on the number of people in the clan is going to be 15. i dont want the clan to grow to large. and a message to all members, if I find out your giving the clan a bad name, i will kick you off. If any of you want to say something about a fello clan member please report it to either summer or I and we will handle it accordingly. this also goes for anyone noticing this outside the clan happening to read this topic

Edited by conor k

• 2 months later...

People still alive:

[TTD]Conor

[Ninja]Erick

Allan (?)

[TTD]Summer

[TTD]Flagelluman (?)

[TTD]Pocky

[TTD]SandyToes (?)

[TTD]Smeagles

[TTD]Schneider

[TTD]Nilin (Not active)

I personally asked them.

• 4 months later...

hey, i'm going to open the clan back up. expect a new post about coming soon in the distortion world. this time the clan is going to be way different in that it's just going to be some of my friends on the server with no kind of battling apsirations.