Dragon Monorun [spoler

Anime

So, since its possible to have more than a save file-which is cool btw- i wanted to do a dragon type team: i have a tyrunt, goomy, trapinch, noibat (weak but he's a dragon right?) i dont know what to put besides them, i still have two empty spots in the team?!!

31 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

So, since its possible to have more than a save file-which is cool btw- i wanted to do a dragon type team: i have a tyrunt, goomy, trapinch, noibat (weak but he's a dragon right?) i dont know what to put besides them, i still have two empty spots in the team?!!

Well Kingdra and Dragalge is available.

Edit: Also Haxorus and Altaria.

Edited by Mr. Penglog

@Mr. Penglog i dont know where i can find a horsea nor a dragon scale , if you could tell me i'll be grateful :D about dragalge i guess its in azurine lake?!

altaria's moveset it kinda, well its not good enough, and i dont like haxorus :3 so yeah

Edited by Amine elhedhili

2 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

@Mr. Penglog i dont know where i can find a horsea nor a dragon scale , if you could tell me i'll be grateful :D about dragalge i guess its in azurine lake?!

altaria's moveset it kinda, well its not good enough, and i dont like haxorus :3 so yeah

horseas have a chance of holding a dragon scale and they can be found in ametrine mountain while fishing I think

Just now, Amine elhedhili said:

It'll take time as i'm taking a small stop to breed ( i heard the league is hard), but thanks for the Tip @Okirua :D i appreciate it

No problem, make sure you bring a pokemon with compoundeyes and frisk. 10x easier to find one(not literally)

On 25/12/2016 at 3:26 PM, Okirua said:

No problem, make sure you bring a pokemon with compoundeyes and frisk. 10x easier to find one(not literally)

I'm in luck then i happen to have a noibat (frisk) and a butterfree (compound eyes)