Various Screenshots

Amethyst

Awwh, what a tease, I saw this topic had a new post and was hoping there was a new E13 screenshot but it was just that

[:

cfT6Kan.png

Didn't Dem Sisters (Laura/Saphira/Charlotte) had a mansion/castle or something like that?

Maybe it was invaded by Gothitas while abandoned.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't planning to screenshot Ametrine since I did that video, but if you'd like, here:

HpIa9NA.png

Isn't the Pokemon facing the wrong way? Idk but Ametrine Mountain looks really good can't wait to visit it

Fortunately, the greater Ametrine area is 100% tentacool-free

Sooo instead of Tentacool we'll get what? Zubat or Goldeen? Or maybe nothing (but that would be boring) or...Magikarp? Yea not very likely but hey who knows.

Sooo instead of Tentacool we'll get what? Zubat or Goldeen? Or maybe nothing (but that would be boring) or...Magikarp? Yea not very likely but hey who knows.

Frillish, Seel, Basculin Edited by Qaaz

Seel, yeah probably, I think it's more likely that Water/Ice based pokémon will be Surf encounters in Ametrine Mountain since it's a mountain that's northernmost of anywhere else that has been explorable in the game so far and it's also at a higher altitude than other places, so it's gonna be cold and snowy.

Pokémon like Walreins and Dewgongs evolutionary line, Cloyster and Lapras are likely to be available encounters

Lapras propably something like Sneasel (ingame but not available) or some trade or something

"Ametrine Mountain B4F"
"Ametrine Mountain 5F"

...I'm going to die.

I'm sure playing through Ametrine Mountain won't be nearly as tedious as MAKING it, but still.

I know this might be a long shot be this fits diving pretty well

or better yet how about this

Nah, bruh. If we're going to use Sonic music for the Surf theme, it's gotta be Tidal Tempest.

Edited by Foamy

I know this might be a long shot be this fits diving pretty well

or better yet how about this

But wow Tidal Tempest is perfect!! I luv it for a surf theme! But could it make it into the game? I hope so....

Edited by sonic112233