National Geographic: Kaito's Closet

The mystery! No one knows exactly what this being is. All we know is that it lives with Kaito! This thread is dedicated to finding out the truth behind Kaito's Closet! So I will make a table of facts we have so far:

-Everything anyone looses seems to wind up in this closet.

-It's furry.

-It eats ducks.

-Kaito's pet duck died because of this closet. It's assumed thats where the closet's blood lust for ducks started.

-It's used to store soda, unfinished pizza, and...... *Drumroll* CLOTHES!

-Somewhere within the closet there is a portal to an unknown place. An anonymous source says it might be connected to the Bermuda Triangle!

-It is said that Justin Bieber uses the closet to hide from his fan girls. Could the closet be somehow related to how ungodly Justin Bieber is? Perhaps the two are related somehow...

-A demon with (around) 172 teeth, three eyes, and two mouths who allows people to count it's teeth before it kills them. The only one to escape this demon alive was Amey-Kun.

-There might be a secret passage to the lost city of Mu somewhere in the closet.

-The closet is a pervert

-Kaito's Closet invented Ballsloons.

-Everything that gets lost seems to end up in this closet through some other dimension.

A brave explorer (not Brave Soul) ventured into Kaito's house when he was not home. This brave explorer died. The autopsy results showed that the brave explorer died by mass amounts of closet falling on him. But luckily, he sent me the picture he took of the beast.

lawl.png

We must investigate more on this creature! If you find out anything about it make sure to tell me, Rinny, Cecile, Xiphera, or Brave; the lead scientists on this creature.

Update!:Thank you very much Reborn! We are each time close(t)r to uncovering everything about this creature! Any help you can give, please don't hesitate!

Edited by Miku Hatsune

*Holds a fake mustache in front of her face*

I have concluded that Naria cannot be reached through Kaito's Closet.

But.

There seems to be a weird portal leading to an unknown place.

It might be connected to the cause of how all lost stuff appears in the Closet.

Or maybe not. Maybe it's the source of the ducks it eats..?

I still need someone to investigate more...

Brave here. Upon further study, I've concluded that Kaito's closet is where all lost objects end up. The closet houses a pocket dimension that is somehow alive and has a hoarding instinct. Once you lose something, it's gone unless the dimension decides it doesn't want it/is running out of space/feels bad and gives it back. How do I know this, you ask? Well, the answer is simple.

I FOUND THE BEYBLADE I LOST WHEN I WAS 8! LET IT RIP, BITCHES!

Totally didn't brutalize the closet dimension or nothin'.

• Administrators

One time I got lost in Kaito's closet. It was the scariest thing ever! There was this giant demon with three eyes, two mouths, and one hundred and seventy two teeth (I asked him if he'd wait while I counted; he was curious how many teeth he had too (and he actually only has one hundred and seventy fully grown in, but his wisdom teeth were starting to come in, so we agreed we'd count each of those as a half for now)) who tried to eat me (I mean, after I was done counting.)!

I think there might also have been a secret passage to the lost city of Mu in there...

Seems like an inside joke/story gone wild if you ask me.

Maybe that closet is where my missing socks from the laundry end up...

Sticky missing socks?

*shot*

So I found out today..that the closet doesn't EAT Kaito..he walks into it willingly. Does that mean Kaito is making it eat everyone? I would presume Kaito to do such, but that closet is out of control. It is his closet, but I think it may be also connected to him. If Miku walks in, I'm sure it'll be fine for her or Kaito even, but if anyone else just randomly walks in it eats them. Point in conclusion: ...put a leash on your closet.

• 2 weeks later...