Does it get solarbeam?!

Anime

sorry i didn't know where to post this

i wanted to ask is there anyway to get vulpix to learn solarbeam? i thought its only a tm and they can't be passed?!! i wanted to give one to a friend

On 29/12/2016 at 10:49 PM, Dypatome said:

Vulpix cannot learn solar beam, but Ninetales can. So, if you want to give one to your friend, you're better off evolving it to Ninetales and teaching it solar beam with a TM before handing it off.

@Dypatome i'm Sorry i just read this, i forgot i posted :( , as for evolving i just did, but is there a Tm for solarbeam?! where?

@Okirua i evolved it to ninetails, i think it can learn it now, also sorry for replying late

Edited by Amine elhedhili

2 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

@Dypatome i'm Sorry i just read this, i forgot i posted :( , as for evolving i just did, but is there a Tm for solarbeam?! where?

@Okirua i evolved it to ninetails, i think it can learn it now, also sorry for replying late

I don't have a clue where solarbeam is, sorry; I cannot guarantee that it is in the current game. I recommend creating a post in the "On the Hunt" thread where many more people will be able to tell you where it is, if it is even in E16.

19 minutes ago, Dypatome said:

I don't have a clue where solarbeam is, sorry; I cannot guarantee that it is in the current game. I recommend creating a post in the "On the Hunt" thread where many more people will be able to tell you where it is, if it is even in E16.

Okay :) i'll create a post in the ''On the Hunt'' thread, thanks for telling me

25 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Okay :) i'll create a post in the ''On the Hunt'' thread, thanks for telling me

You can find Solarbeam in the secret room in Beryl Library. You need to interact with the colored books in a certain order. You can find this order in a locked room in the Sanctum, the room where you found the 'dark material' (it is in the order the colored statues are in).

28 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

You can find Solarbeam in the secret room in Beryl Library. You need to interact with the colored books in a certain order. You can find this order in a locked room in the Sanctum, the room where you found the 'dark material' (it is in the order the colored statues are in).

Yaay, thanks @Farnsworth you're great, :D