Tips for new Gym Leader (spoilers)

Ocho

For some people that cant beat or are going to face the new gym leader, here are some tips:

Spoiler

The 14th Gym Leador is Adrienn, Xe will use Fairy types

First, lets see Adrienn's team:

Gardevoir - Psychic/Fairy Type

Granbull - Fairy Type

Togekiss - Fairy/Flying Type

MegaMawile - Fairy/Steel Type

Whimsicott - Grass/Fairy Type

Shiny Florges - Fairy Type

Xe will challenge you to a Double battle. Start with Gardevoir aand Grandbull

OK, now, Lets proceed to our main problem, the fields

--The Field, at the start of the battle is Misty Field. Once Destroyed, will become Fairy Tale Filed--

-Be sure if you want to destroy this field, because after that, all fire-type moves will become useless.

-The best thing you can do is to create another field, or to convert the field into a Corrosive Mist

-Or you can use the misty field as an advantage. Or the Fairy Tale field.

-If you have 2 starters in your team (Example. Blaziken and Serperior), Teach them their respective Pledge (at Lapis ward). You know what to do next.

Some extra tips:

-Fire and Steel types are highly recommended

-If the misty field was destroyed, poison type are Highly recommended

-Be careful if you turn the field into a Corrosive Mist Field. Some attacks will faint all the pokemon on the field.

-Grandull and Gardevoir are a really powerful start. DO NOT start with a Poison type. Fast OR bulky pokemons are the best for start.

-Dragalge no. Please.

-Metagross is very useful. Time to catch/train that Beldum if you didnt.

-Skuntank may be useful at the start, but only if its defenses are good

-Once Whimsicott is in the field, It will surely transform the misty field into Fairy Tale field with the Tailwind. Be sure to have a Poison type when it happens

-Florges is the Strongest of Xyr team, with level 85. Remember (just in case it happens to you what happened to me TT-TT) Florges is only Fairy type, not grass.

-Never EVER  use a 80 level pokemon. It may level up to 81 and become useless.

-Togekiss is REALLY bulky. Dont focus on it. Focus on its partner. Trust me, Mawile is worse than Togekiss. And Whimsicott is easy to beat. When Florges comes, try to beat them at the same time, or beat Togekiss before Florges.

-Attacks that hit both foes is reeaaaaally usefull, but not earthquake.

Hope it helps. And Good luck!

If you have more tips, dont be shy :)

Edited by DeathBoo

It just depends on play still I tried the trickroom mathod but I kept losing and my mons became faster then I left Grubull out because it the least threatening out of them just remember alot of xe mons are bulky and do not let him get out that wimscott before you kill mawile or it will become more  hard. I would of been mad if he opened up with that wimscott first tho lol I would of gavee up