Happy birthday, Huk!

Ironbound

It's so weird referring to you as Hukuna, especially considering that I haven't used that name in regards to you for over a year.

You're a wonderful friend to have, despite my seemingly having dropped from the face of the earth. I hope you have a fantastic birthday.

Same goes to you. Using Rose is almost alien, if it weren't for the symbol and strong tie to the blue rose, something you yourself have mentioned that you identify with so far as I recall of course. Honestly, as a writer I jsut have a head for that stuff and you now better than anyone flower meanings especially, since I think you're still the only person I've ever told why flowers are my favourite symbols to use.

((Which, maybe one day I'll tell the rest of you. It's personal though, immensely so. So it's not something I feel can just be easily discussed. It's a matter close to my heart. One I think would have to be earned, and is not something I can give freely.))

And I know. Trust me, the things that I've learned from you, and how I've grown just cause I can call you a friend... well they have been invaluable experiences. I know that deep down. ((I may let my emotions get me all paranoid, etc etc... but deep down I know.)) You're a person that I could just sit next for hours on end, or in a skype call for hours without saying a single word and still say I enjoyed my time. Your presence is... a potent force. You're one that understands me and I nary must speak a word. So, ye... what you can say in a sentence, I'll take 2 paragraphs. I'm pretty terrible at being concise. (( having to deal with my rants more than many... I'm sure ya know. :P))

You're a wonderful friend to have. A person who has truly improved my life having had the fortune that you walked into it. I love you immensely XD, Cause you're one of the best friends I've ever had. We may not talk all that much these days, but the times we do get to... are precious to me. The past memories ((good times and rough times.)) are just as treasured. I'm sure you know as I've said it 1000 times. I'll say it 10 million more. But, with everything that I am... from the bottom of who I am, thank you.

Also, I appreciate all of wishes so far. I'm supposed to be sleeping but saw Rose's post ((that was two lines)) and ended up writing this... cause I'm insane. ((and talk to much for my own good~ It's the writer in me, what can I say?)) I can't say I'm used to all this. I'm used to my birthday not really mattering. It's typically just another day to me. Kinda feels nice to be remembered lol. Honestly, that fact alone, that makes it great. Anywho, maybe I'll write me up some individual replies to the rest of y'all at som point but I'm tired. I need some rest. We'll see I suppose~ But, I hope y'all have a wonderful day as well.

• Veterans

Haven't talked to you at all in quite a while but that doesn't change the fact that it's your birthday and you should be enjoying every minute of it with friends and family. Have a good one and all that jazz. 

Spoiler

999.gif45360ae0ea879040ddfb9b2e6f703eaf2e2a897c

Happy Birthday Huk! It has been a while since we interacted but I still think of you as a great person and friend. You are talented and hard working and deserve great things in life. 

Have a fantastic day :D