Make a challenger feel helpless!!

In this topic we can all discuss things that we would like to do in battles that are, EXTRAORDINARY!!!!! Post your devious plan's here that you think will MAKE YOU OPPONENT SUBMIT!!

errrrrrrrr, LETS GET READY TO, SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!

YET!! O.o

Edited by The Rock

• 2 weeks later...

My plan

1. Get a lot of entry hazards in (stealth rock, spikes, toxic spikes)

2. Use pokemon that are high in defense and no moves like: Quiver dance, calm mind, protect, subsitute

3. status affects are very important to wear them down

4. Recommened pokemon: Politoed, Ferrothorn, Blissey, Sableye, Whismiscott, Chansey, Audino and Smeargal

This is all thrown off the top of my head and from what I have seen. Its pretty much how to make a stall team that beats pokemon with out even having to use damaging moves. So...yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

set up stealth rocks

switch to durant with truant

durant uses entrainment

your opponent's poke now has truant

switch in a chandelure with shadow tag, protect, calm mind, flame charge, and energy ball

procede to protect

opponent loses a turn due to truant while you max out SP. A, Sp. D, and Speed

energy ball sweep all 6 pokemon

or more realisticllywatch as you buff your poke enough to make your opponent ragequit

Bitch please those battle plans are generic.

>Make opposing Pokemon all water type with Soak

>Thunder the living daylights out of the other team with Zapdos.

Somthing i've tried for the lolz of it is: sableye with swagger and flatter, (will-o-wisp, foul play) and a swagger quagsire, who has unaware, and a ditto. You boost their best sweepers with sableye, hoping for as many turns as possible, and when they k.o. sableye, you send in ditto to copy those stat boosts, and proceed to sweep their teams. Quagsire can also boost a sweeper's power, but is also there in case ditto is k.o.'d, somehow by the boosted pokemon. An interesting quagsire set for this is: rest, sleep talk, swagger, and earthquake/waterfall.