Just a quick question

Ocho

So, in the tanzan house, when Team Meteor is invading, Sirius ask me if i should help Laura Upstairs or if i should stay downstairs protecting Shelly and Charlotte. What happens if i choose Upstairs and what happens if i choose Downstairs?

basically you just decide who gets kidnapped. It also depends if you fought sigmund or not in the Yureyu building. It also comes with relationship value changes.

On 20-12-2016 at 1:00 AM, Firestorm said:

Fight Sigmund + Choose "Upstairs" = Laura Abducted
Fight Sigmund + Choose "Downstairs" = Noel/Anna Abducted
Don't Fight Sigmund + Choose "Sigmund" = Saphira Abducted
Don't Fight Sigmund + Choose "Sirius" = Charlotte Shelly Abducted

Edited by FairFamily

As of this moment, it has no major impact on the story, but it does alter the proceeding scenes. 

The events also play out slightly differently whether you chose to fight Sirius or Sigmund in the Yureyu building. 

Another user, ghkdkd, posted the various scenarios of how it can pan out:

Choose 'Yes' in Yureyu building + choose 'Go upstairs' in house -> Laura kidnapped

Yes + Stay downstairs -> Noel/Anna kidnapped

No + choose 'Sirius' -> Shelly/Charlotte kidnapped

No + choose 'Sigmund' -> Saphira kidnapped

This changes some of the proceeding dialogue, but all the events path back to the main storyline in the following events. This also plays a part in the as of now not used reputation system, and choosing to help one character over another gives you bonus points with said character. 

In the end, I wouldn't worry too much about all this, and just chose to help whichever character you want to help. 

My favorite branch is having Sapphira get kidnapped, since the events leading up to that are handled phenomenally and, seeing at your team up with Laura to rescue her, you get a bit more inside on her and a few other characters. Worth replaying just for those pieces of dialog alone.