The Avengers: Owen's Review

Noivy

The first thing that made me interested in the Movie was the fact that is was directed by Joss Whedon, the same person who Directed the two series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" (Which both take place in the same universe and even more so the fact that they make Twilight look like... complete shit), which are both two of my favorite TV series.

The Marvel heros (Remember, not all of them a "super" so Im not calling them that), from what my dad said, were really well acted and depicted, all of them showing very accurate traits from their respective comics. The Hulk, with his character saying "Im always angry", Black Widow and Hawkeye being the pure awesome that they are, and many other things Im not going to spoil.

The Graphics were amazing, the camerawork was stunning, the audio was clear and booming loud sometimes, and the whole thing played smoothly.

Oh, and after you're done watching the main show, stick around during the credits. Theres a little someone who old or really enthusiastic Marvel fans will know.

Rating out of 15: 14.12

It's by far a good movie, but there were a few moments that make things seem almost awkward. This is made up in the Climax, which is totally freaken blow off your head into the nearest nuclear reactor WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!1!1!!!!1! Awesome.

(That and nothing is ever perfect.)

Good movie, worth watching.

hmmm my turn...

Story. for starters we have 8, count them EIGHT main characters... normally doing this in a movie as large as this is really REALLY difficult... but they pulled if off, they also brought all the characters together and made it make sence, i also liked the movie for cinematography, writing, acting, and its blend of action, fan service, and comic relief... i was honestly really REALLY impressed with it...

now random question... does anyone know who the secret villain at the end of the movie was? i know the answer, i jus wanna know if you know

OMG AN ACTUAL SPOILER!!!

it is thanos, the unhuman, marvel has hinted that he would appear in the movie in Thor

You explained nothing on how any of this was great. You didn't go in depth at all. Just a few statements. Try to at least explain about why this movie was so good. Just trying to help.

me or owen?

the main thing that caught my eye about the movie is once again... how they were able to successfully pull off having so many main characters

There's a red guy at the end, I feel bad for Black Widow and Hawkeye because you have a guy in an Iron Suit that saves the day, a demigod from another world, a huge bulky green rage monster, and a guy with a shield. They're hilariously overshined imo.

• 1 month later...

Eh, just watched it.

I agree with phazer. They had to work real hard to give black widow and hawkeye the illusion of relevance. Captain America's lines could've been better. The scene with black widow's interrogation was rather terrible. It was extremely predictable and even the movie-goer's suspension of disbelief was like wtf, this all looks so fake and stereotypical.

Who are those alien things Loki was allied with?

Had a lot of great one-liners, though.