How's everyone doing?

Dragonz996

Sup.

I'm Dragonz. If you know me, good for you. If you don't, now you do.

Can I have an update on what's going on lately? What's new, what's old, who left, etc.

Loving the Blaziken banner by the way.

Edited by Dragonz996

OMG! HIHIHI!!!!

/endhyper

A lot has "changed" since you left! Mostly a new crowd of people, most of them are really nice. Thats the most notable thing on the server 24/7.

But sadly, Winter left, though I do see him lurking on the forums and server sometimes. Not often.

Letsee. What else...

Lots of things. Good things. Goodthings outnumber the bad things by about 30/1 since we now have more auth and even better Nyuscripts! Im going to add more as the day goes on. juggling time is not easy on Mothers Day!

Edited by Owen V. Seattle

OMG! HIHIHI!!!!

/endhyper

A lot has "changed" since you left! Mostly a new crowd of people, most of them are really nice. Thats the most notable thing on the server 24/7.

But sadly, Winter left, though I do see him lurking on the forums and server sometimes. Not often.

Letsee. What else...

Lots of things. Good things. Goodthings outnumber the bad things by about 30/1 since we now have more auth and even better Nyuscripts! Im going to add more as the day goes on. juggling time is not easy on Mothers Day!

The quoted post is a complete work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything in the quoted post as fact.

• Administrators

Wowsies. :o

Um, yeah, like, right after you left, we started getting floods of new people for like three months in a row. Several of them have gotten staff positions, new leaderness continues to develop, Ika is dead, Edge is dead, and I'm on vacation so we also have several temp positions. Finished the Reborn Map; Started the Reborn Game, but I suggest holding off on playing it for another week cuz new release. I think that's all.

Hihi