'Hey, I just met you, and this is Crazy, but...' Parodies!

Skeleton

Since I've heard a lot of parody thingies of that song, I decided to make a tread for it!

You can post some logs of people making one or some you made yourself!

I have some to begin with. ^^

Hey, I just caught you, and this is crazy, but here's a command, so battle maybe~ -Someone from SU.

(16:59:05) Rodaku: Hey i just met you, and this is Carzy, but i have Miracle Drugs, Would you take one, Maybe?

(17:04:35) Beyond Birthday: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I am L, are you Kira, maybe?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lass.png "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my Bidoof, so battle maybe?" 399.gif

MaleTrainer.png "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my Chimchar, so battle maybe?" 390.gif

Lass.png "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'll use tackle, 5 damage maybe?" 399.gif

MaleTrainer.png "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but Chimchar use ember, 10 damage maybe?" 390.gif

Lass.png "Hey, I just met you, and this crazy, but I'll growl, lower attack maybe?" 399.gif

MaleTrainer.png"Hey, I just me you, and this is crazy, but Chimchar use ember, 10 damage maybe?"390.gif

Lass.png"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but Bidoof fainted, end battle maybe? 399.gif

MaleTrainer.png"Hey, I just me you, and this is crazy, but we just won, pay up maybe?"390.gif

Lass.png"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my money,go shopping maybe? 399.gif

MaleTrainer.png"Hey, I just me you, and this is crazy, but P100 , ain't that much maybe?"390.gif

Lass.png"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number,so call me maybe? 399.gif

MaleTrainer.png"Hey, I just me you, and this is crazy, but I will rematch,and call you maybe?"390.gif

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, if you don't like this meme, gtfo of this tread, maybe. :T

Hey I just met you

and this is crazy

but it's freedom of opinion

read into it maybe

• 2 weeks later...