Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Cool Girl said:

Hey Jan. Here are the Groudon sprites! I hope you enjoy them! :D 

unnamed-2.pngunnamed-3.png

unnamed-1.pngunnamed.png

If possible, I'd like to claim Azurill next.

Thanks,

Cool Girl :D 

I did actually claim azurill the other day, though Jan seems to have missed that.

• Developers
23 hours ago, Felcatty said:

Here are the backsprites for Spoink and Grumpig,

325bs.png326bs.png

If these are ok, may I do Kecleon?

Approved.

8 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

The Carvanha line is done!

Reveal hidden contents

lyFkbD1.pngegmtzgE.png

8zlNUUD.png87GyZV6.png

AXEa0JF.pngnrNW4Rb.png

I hope you enjoy this one, it was very fun to make. :D Numel line will come soon!

Approved!

8 hours ago, ycoder321 said:

front 2.pngFront.png Made 2 options, i liked the green without the blue, but maka was like, try blue soo yah :3 

I like the yellow more tbh. 

7 hours ago, HYCROX said:

274f.png

The Female Nuzleaf sprite (didn't have it before, and shoutout to @Felcatty for giving me one)

Got it. 

1 hour ago, Cool Girl said:

Hey Jan. Here are the Groudon sprites! I hope you enjoy them! :D 

unnamed-2.pngunnamed-3.png

unnamed-1.pngunnamed.png

If possible, I'd like to claim Azurill next.

Thanks,

Cool Girl :D 

Approved!

I've just finished Kecleon. I've gone overboard and made five different ones; there was so much I could with it. So sorry for bombarding you, but here we go:

352s.png352bs.png352s_1.png352b_1s.png

352s_2.png352b_2s.png352s_2.5.png352b_2.5s.png

352s_3.png352bs_3.png

The red one is my favourite (ironically I was just messing with the sprite to see what else I could come up with; it was an accident)
Again, sorry for the overload :P 

Since no one has claimed the Makuhita line, I made these purely for fun:

Spoiler

296s mb_2.png296bs mj.png296s mb_3.png296bs mj_2.png   

297s mb_2.png297bs mb.png297s mb_2.5.png297bs mb_2.png

Edited by Felcatty

Numel and Camerupt are done!

Spoiler

Male:
C5VezN3.pngdNXiwEK.png

Female:

O43IfZl.pngEHuJ6pt.png
Male:

k600spx.png6ZTqRhu.png

Female:

22jfSUi.png1d9YVYc.png

Mega:

teSas0a.png9qYYD0u.png

There doesn't seem to be a lot more to claim. It's a shame, because there were definetely more gen 3 sprites I wanted to do, but oh well.

For plusle and minun I had this idea to make electricity come from their cheeks.

I haven't changed the colours of the body yet, I'll do that later.

First, I wanted to see what you thought of my idea and how it looks.

Plusle 2.png

• Developers
10 hours ago, Felcatty said:

I've just finished Kecleon. I've gone overboard and made five different ones; there was so much I could with it. So sorry for bombarding you, but here we go:

352s.png352bs.png352s_1.png352b_1s.png

352s_2.png352b_2s.png352s_2.5.png352b_2.5s.png

352s_3.png352bs_3.png

The red one is my favourite (ironically I was just messing with the sprite to see what else I could come up with; it was an accident)
Again, sorry for the overload :P 

Since no one has claimed the Makuhita line, I made these purely for fun:

Reveal hidden contents

296s mb_2.png296bs mj.png296s mb_3.png296bs mj_2.png   

297s mb_2.png297bs mb.png297s mb_2.5.png297bs mb_2.png

Going to take the first couple. We have quite a bit of ranbow gimmicks and  recently we've had a lot of red and gold. 

Also are those Majin Buu Makuhita lines

8 hours ago, HYCROX said:

I made two versions of each buggy:

313(1).png313.png314(1).png314.png

Left one for Volbeat, Right one for Illumise. 

4 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

Numel and Camerupt are done!

Hide contents

Male:
C5VezN3.pngdNXiwEK.png

Female:

O43IfZl.pngEHuJ6pt.png
Male:

k600spx.png6ZTqRhu.png

Female:

22jfSUi.png1d9YVYc.png

Mega:

teSas0a.png9qYYD0u.png

There doesn't seem to be a lot more to claim. It's a shame, because there were definetely more gen 3 sprites I wanted to do, but oh well.

Approved!

1 hour ago, ycoder321 said:

Backsprite done, i feel i kinda messed up on the backsprite for some reason but i cant tell where >.>

341b.pngfront 2.png

342.png crawdunt front sprite

Looks good to me! @ both of them

1 hour ago, MakaTorracat said:

alright so I am finally getting around to these. Still kinda in a slump but I may as well get them done now. Made two back sprites for pooch because the logical one bothered me. Either way, onto Mightyena and Zig line

261bs.png

261bs2.png

I'll take the one on the bottom.

1 hour ago, KmK said:

For plusle and minun I had this idea to make electricity come from their cheeks.

I haven't changed the colours of the body yet, I'll do that later.

First, I wanted to see what you thought of my idea and how it looks.

Plusle 2.png

Looks fine to me!

• Developers
1 hour ago, MakaTorracat said:

Mightyena be howling in owo/

I made it like Pooch, but as Yc so politely pointed out to me, it looks like a normal mightyena with a slight purple tint.

So I switched the colors and really like it

All up to you though Jan 

262s.png

262s2.png

...I actually quite like the second Mightyena... Let's go with that!

front 2.png341b.pngBoop 342.pngFront.png And Boop (also jan why is the backsprite for Crawdunt red while the frontsprite is orange 0.o not an issue, it just confuzzled me XD)

Front sprites are 4th gen, while backsprites are 5th. It was probably just a hue change from generation to generation. 

also could i claim the makuhita line?

Go for it. Though, it may compete with the ones Felcatty made. I haven't decided if I'm going to use them or not.

15 minutes ago, Bluedodobob said:

Relicanth is done

Hide contents

Male

369s.png369sb.png

Female

369fs.png369fsb.png

Approved!

So, I know what you said, but I couldnt give up on the flames, so I made them smaller (I used ember sprite) and I wanted it to seem as if the eyeball was burning...
I dont know how to do it, could someone please give me some tips?
And there is one with only colour variations

Spoiler

355_2.pngAnother.png

355b.png

3 hours ago, Jan said:

Also are those Majin Buu Makuhita lines

Yes, yes they are. But again they were purely for fun, and the main focus was for me to learn how to add more stuff onto a sprite; I found the vest harder to do on the H front sprite, but I think it went ok,. So I think it was a success if you recognised them. +1 new skill for me :) 

I've also just messed with sprites a bit more, to change the pants to white rather than black.

Spoiler

297s mb_2.1.png297bs mb_1.png297s mb_3.png297bs mb_3.png

@Jan @Anti_Hero

And how about something like this?

Spoiler

Dusk.png.11b0c6f30945b0fe63685783e7918e52.pnga.pngb.pngc.png still need some fix is just a fast made example, (didn't change the colors of the hands xd) but i think is possible to make the full line fit ;3, will work on a dusknoir example too -dusknoir example is on a comment down

Edited by Arkiel

• Global Mods

Here's an azurill that matches the gen 2 marill and azumarill

298s.png298sb.png

the tail connector looks a bit wierd, so you might want to modify that slightly, it's just what was consistent.

@Arkiel that is what I wanted to do (more or less XD) but Jan said: " Hm... like im pretty skeptical with this wisp idea because when it evolves its only going to have 1 eye and we need to keep it consistent so dusclops would just have this flaming eyeball and i think that might be weird. I think it would just be best if we just do a simple color change. "

So I tried to make a burning eyeball, but the rest is awesome

11 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

@Arkiel that is what I wanted to do (more or less XD) but Jan said: " Hm... like im pretty skeptical with this wisp idea because when it evolves its only going to have 1 eye and we need to keep it consistent so dusclops would just have this flaming eyeball and i think that might be weird. I think it would just be best if we just do a simple color change. "

So I tried to make a burning eyeball, but the rest is awesome

Yes i read it and i have in mind you will be doing something like that and was specting it, but maybe jan has something different in mind, so maybe an example could help? xd 

Anyway these are just exaples you will have to finish them if Jan acept the flames ^^ (if you need help feel free to ask me tho)

btw here is dusknoir example:

Spoiler

477.png

Jan, I had an idea for the line past treecko where some portion of the pokemon has additional colors representing Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald. It would kind of look like this: http://prntscr.com/e1nqmi (Top leaf color hasn't been decided yet). Would something like this be okay, or would you rather the leaves/bulbs be within the base colors?

• Developers
3 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

So, I know what you said, but I couldnt give up on the flames, so I made them smaller (I used ember sprite) and I wanted it to seem as if the eyeball was burning...
I dont know how to do it, could someone please give me some tips?
And there is one with only colour variations

Hide contents

355_2.pngAnother.png

355b.png

2 hours ago, Felcatty said:

Yes, yes they are. But again they were purely for fun, and the main focus was for me to learn how to add more stuff onto a sprite; I found the vest harder to do on the H front sprite, but I think it went ok,. So I think it was a success if you recognised them. +1 new skill for me :) 

I've also just messed with sprites a bit more, to change the pants to white rather than black.

Reveal hidden contents

297s mb_2.1.png297bs mb_1.png297s mb_3.png297bs mb_3.png

Personally I think the black fits better. You'd also have to find a way to blend the pink in with the yellow. I'd say it's a definite +1 skill for you as well!

2 hours ago, Arkiel said:

@Jan @Anti_Hero

And how about something like this?

Hide contents

Dusk.png.11b0c6f30945b0fe63685783e7918e52.pnga.pngb.pngc.png still need some fix is just a fast made example, (didn't change the colors of the hands xd) but i think is possible to make the full line fit ;3, will work on a dusknoir example too -dusknoir example is on a comment down

All right, so you've half-convinced me. Mostly with the Dusknoir. I think if we make these match Dusknoir's color, and we remove the flames from the hands (With the flame on the top staying) I think these can be considered done. 

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Here's an azurill that matches the gen 2 marill and azumarill

298s.png298sb.png

the tail connector looks a bit wierd, so you might want to modify that slightly, it's just what was consistent.

I'll see what I can do with them, but for now I think they're pretty good. Approved!

18 minutes ago, Cyanna Cyril said:

Jan, I had an idea for the line past treecko where some portion of the pokemon has additional colors representing Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald. It would kind of look like this: http://prntscr.com/e1nqmi (Top leaf color hasn't been decided yet). Would something like this be okay, or would you rather the leaves/bulbs be within the base colors?

I actually really like this. Go for it.