Wish someone would reply to this already

4thWallCeci

I've been waiting since yesterday for someone of the Request-a-mon Thread to answer to my request already. I wanna do a Typelocke so bad, but no one has even replied to it yet and it kinda peeves me right off =^=

Here's a link to the 29th Page, mine is the one at the bottom: 

I am sorry, but first of all, just for next time : it's normal if you have to wait a day for your request to be done, because there is only a few people doing these (including me) and I do them in mostly in the weekends, so just be patient. Second of all, since I do requests only in the weekends, if no one does your request during this week (which is probable), I promise I'll do yours in the weekend, so just be patient, don't worry.

2 minutes ago, Jk_Garchomp said:

I am sorry, but first of all, just for next time : it's normal if you have to wait a day for your request to be done, because there is only a few people doing these (including me) and I do them in mostly in the weekends, so just be patient. Second of all, since I do requests only in the weekends, if no one does your request during this week (which is probable), I promise I'll do yours in the weekend, so just be patient, don't worry.

Oooooooooooooooooooh, sure thing!

1 minute ago, Anti_Hero said:

I could trade you some, level 1 tought... Just catch randome stuff 

Like what? And are they Ice, Steel, Ghost, or Water?

Just now, Anti_Hero said:

Whatever you like

Maybe a few of each? I will go see what I have, PM me
And I wont be here for long so I wont breed you for natures now

Oh I don't really care about natures. Just as long as I have 5 Ice, Steel, Ghost Types, and 4 Water Types. But since I can get the Typelocke going over the weekend, I may not need to worry. I'll let you know when I will take you up on your offer. But do let me know what you have.

15 hours ago, MistDrop said:

I've been waiting since yesterday for someone of the Request-a-mon Thread to answer to my request already. I wanna do a Typelocke so bad, but no one has even replied to it yet and it kinda peeves me right off =^=

Ok, I can take this request now but since you already got an offer I'll wait to see if you both agree before doing it.

6 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I have been in the waiting seat for my eeveelution run for around a week, if not longer, sometimes it takes a while for your save to be ajusted to the norm

I thought yours was already done? At least someone quoted you in the thread saying it was. If not let me know and I'll do it.

Does anyone read the OP anymore? We put in there that if you don't get your request fulfilled within a week to PM someone on the list in the OP.

I trained a couple people how to do it, but we get busy and requests never run out. I'm not saying for people to not request sutff, but to understand that we have lives. People have been waiting months for Hardcore (which I have been working on this version since October) so I think they deserve the priority rather than destroying my setup which takes a half hour to build back up to fulfill a person's request due to the fact they can't wait a week.

This system is also all voluntary so technically if nobody want to fulfill it, nobody has to. I was hoping more people would be willing to fulfill requests once E16 came out and more people were coming to the site, but alas we still have the same problem. I've tried a few things to reduce the wait time, but it's out of my hands at this point. It is understandable as you get nothing out of helping people edit saves and it gets very old very fast when 3 new ones pop up when you finish a batch.

3 minutes ago, Commander said:

Does anyone read the OP anymore? We put in there that if you don't get your request fulfilled within a week to PM someone on the list in the OP.

I trained a couple people how to do it, but we get busy and requests never run out. I'm not saying for people to not request sutff, but to understand that we have lives. People have been waiting months for Hardcore (which I have been working on this version since October) so I think they deserve the priority rather than destroying my setup which takes a half hour to build back up to fulfill a person's request due to the fact they can't wait a week.

This system is also all voluntary so technically if nobody want to fulfill it, nobody has to. I was hoping more people would be willing to fulfill requests once E16 came out and more people were coming to the site, but alas we still have the same problem. I've tried a few things to reduce the wait time, but it's out of my hands at this point. It is understandable as you get nothing out of helping people edit saves and it gets very old very fast when 3 new ones pop up when you finish a batch.

I dont know, how to do this editing, but if someone needs some mons for a special run I could breed some and trade them

could that work to help you guys?

8 hours ago, Desaya said:

Ok, I can take this request now but since you already got an offer I'll wait to see if you both agree before doing it.

I thought yours was already done? At least someone quoted you in the thread saying it was. If not let me know and I'll do it.

Nah, the guy who said he would said that he can do it this weekend. Unless you're able to now???