FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

1 hour ago, Wheat said:

I actually really like Beruka....in Fates. I don't ever pull her because my 3* green is always Bartre.

---

See, Combat?

Camilla's character is a very decently executed one with two very large reasons nobody seems to see. It may not be necessarily agreeable, but the flawed parts of her writing save for Avatar lovefesting is incredibly hinting that Camilla has layers more than it is she's a terrible person or that it's bad writing. It's a shame her model already puts people off before she can even get a word in edgewise.

I have my problems with her sexualization - all the way back to the time Fates teased you for picking Birthright by not only giving you a runway cutscene in Cheve, but almost allowing Camilla to join you after that fight. Or how the ending cutscene in conquest features the player's point of view running SMACK INTO her chest. People that appreciate Camilla as a character don't like that aspect of her too (unless that's the reason they LIKE Camilla to start with.)

I liked Beruka enough in Conquest to marry my Corrin to her for my first play through, so that should tell you something. It's just I know it would be an uphill battle, and all that matters to me right now is getting feathers.

---

If I give Camilla any hatred, its not really towards her, but her design. One of the worst things that can happen is have a fan service character who is either useless, or has no personality what's so ever. Thankfully, most Fire Emblem characters do have personality, and Camilla does have more than just loving Corrin. I think my issue is how big her fan base has gotten that doesn't care about anything but her appearance. A week or two ago, one of my roommates was talking about how sexy she was and how he was going to marry his Corrin off to her. While that's fine, I have a feeling that's the general thoughts backing her. For God's sake, they have her in a bunny suit now. You don't put someone in a bunny suit to enhance their character.

Of course, I also believe it's messed up for Corrin to marry any of his or her siblings from either side. I don't care if you haven't seen them in years, it's still a little messed up. I quit watching The Flash because of a similar situation to this, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

In the end, nothing I'm saying means I'm going to stop using her. She's a pretty great unit in both Conquest and Heroes. I'm not daft enough to have her design make me stop using her.

(Sorry for going on a tangent part way through.)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Fabled AsianShanna would rather run more offensive stuff than Armoured Blow/Seal Attack. Those skills only really have any merit on Catria due to her very balanced stat build. Shanna is better sticking with her natural Desperation and probably picking up something to boost up her stats a bit ((Fury mostly. While it has the after battle chip that damage can't kill you but it ups her speed and attack without nuking her defenses like LaD which is a lot harder to justify on a melee unit than a ranged one as it's easier to exploit. That and it weakens her natural special of Iceberg by a few point.)) In short, Catria's skills aren't really supe crazy amazing... other than like Luna is pretty solid option for a special. You could consider that for SHanna ((possibly though I think... Iceberg would be better for her... I'm nto sure.)) but Luna is pretty solid option for a lot of units. It's like almost as good as Moonbow.

1 hour ago, Combat said:

According to that, she would have high defense, but low attack.

It's certainly not ideal though dancers tend to not care a crazy amount about attacking. The thing is I need to see if being -Atk makes her not able to eliminate greens when she has Ruby Sword. ((mostly Hector.)) since Olivia is mostly spot green removal and ruby sword helps her tank greens a lot better. ((she already is so bad at tanking blues making her worse at it doesn't matter really.)) so... it's potentially fine even if it's not an ideal IV spread. Also jsut for further info for you, you also have a Boon ((a +)) and a Bane ((a -)) if you ahve it at all. You can have all Neutral Stats, or you can apparently have 2 boons and 2 Banes (9though this is apparently rare as hell and not something to be counted on to any degree.)) I'll get around to checking her ability to deal with stuff with -atk.

Uh...I don't remember Sophia having normal access to either Darting Blow or Ardent. She has Dragon Fang for a special and has Warding Blow normally if I recall. ((and darting blow would actually be pointless on her since her base speed is like...19 one of the lowest in the game.))

Ardent Sac is fine but Fliers prefer running Reposition ((as they can ferry teammates over terrain normally unpassable for them)) like I can't stress enough how powerful Repos on fliers is. It's kinda to the point it's not worth running anything else on them since it jsut helps your non-fliers keep up with you but being able to ferry them over mountains, water etc...

uh, guys....

in the princes vs. princesses gauntlet, it was all the princes on one side and all the princesses on the other.

so it's gonna be wyvern on wyvern and peg on peg.

so it's gonna break down like this

-Camilla vs. Minerva is the new Lucina v. Sharena

-Cherche vs. Camilla is the new Eirika vs. Lucina

-Cherche vs. Beruka is the new Eirika vs. Elise

-Subaki's matchup with Cordelia/Hinoka will be the new Alphonse vs. Chrom

-Hinoka v. Cordelia will be the new Ephraim vs. Chrom

-Cordelia v. Camilla will be the new Ephraim vs. Lucina

second round result on the peg/princes side changes, everything else is the same calling it now.

TL;DR

round 1 winners Camilla, Cherche, Hinoka, Cordelia

round 2 Camilla, Cordelia

round 3 Camilla

Edited by doombotmecha

Tbh you only really need Quick Riposte 2 at most for it to be effective since it's rate is only 10% per rank ((so 90% to 80 to 70.)) so it's not that big a deal to have 3. So ye, Subaki is at least good for giving your units one of the best skills in the game currently.

• Support Squad

So I got 5* EChrom and Cordelia 5*

chrom has 22 attack out the gate and attack/def +2 for his a skill and the nice axe grinding skill, so thass cool.

Say I merged my 4* trained cordelia onto the 5*, would she then not have to spend SP to get astra, TA and the like or would it just be an SP gain?

EDIT it's karma, arguing for camilla vs cordelia made fate say "see for yourself!"

I think it'd just be an SP gain, though I don't know for certain. If she has any inherited skills though definitely don't merge until after the update that lets those be carried across. You could also promote the 4* Cordelia to 5* and then merge for a stat boost to go with it. Honestly if you weren't merging for the stat boost I'd probably hold onto them both. Use one for skill inheritance of a Brave Lance or Triangle Adept, or even Galeforce.

• Support Squad
6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I think it'd just be an SP gain, though I don't know for certain. If she has any inherited skills though definitely don't merge until after the update that lets those be carried across. You could also promote the 4* Cordelia to 5* and then merge for a stat boost to go with it. Honestly if you weren't merging for the stat boost I'd probably hold onto them both. Use one for skill inheritance of a Brave Lance or Triangle Adept, or even Galeforce.

That would be feasible if 5* promos weren't so much. It'll get better with the new feather updates but rn im on that 4* promo game to get the best skills. Thanks anyway, seeing as its unsure ill keep hold until I know wassup, leave her untrained until i know how I wanna spend her SP.

Speaking of Kagero... She keeps nuking all the people I see you guys complaining about in arena. All them mages (even mounted ones), all those lords who are foot, the dragons... They just get whomped

So this picture isn't just about how great Tiki is at being Anti-Hector (without her, Hector would single-handedly wreck my team- even with hammer, Fred barely scratches Hector and squishy Cecilia is wrecked by the physical counterattack, even if she does some decent damage).

My Kagero's first move was to take out the enemy Tiki, orko. The enemy's move was to send full health Julia and Elise to their immediate deaths by attacking Kagero.

b3d1fd197e68415983a5e7c0033d0b36.png

And I very recently gave Kagero Moonbow so she can do some real damage to mounted units after taking out an infantry unit or dealing some regular damage.

I'm raising up a Lonqu so I can pass on his Vantage to someone, probably Tiki, since she doesn't have a B skill at all. But Fred and Cecilia have Wings of Mercy and Escape Route, respectively, so either one would benefit.

Maybe Fred would benefit the most because I plan on raising Beruka to give him Killer Axe. That would bring down Luna's (def/res -50%) trigger to 2 with the loss of only 1 atk from hammer, which would make him pretty devastating, considering how tanky he is.

I also gave him smite, but Swap (and conveniently Lancebreaker 2) from Arthur might work better, or harsh command (and armored blow 2) from Gunter. Oh, I just noticed Subaki can give Swap and Quick Reposte 2.

Threaten speed 3 for Frederick from Selena?

Seal Speed for Cecilia from Est?

I'm also looking for a good C skill and support skill for Kagero. maybe a rally skill for support, but I was thinking perhaps giving her Savage blow from Camilla, since she's not really a good unit and I pulled a a 4* spare recently anyways.

@Maelstrom Yeah thats how I feel about my Corrin-M with Axebreaker and Nowi with Swordbreaker. Although I'm considering giving Corrin Drag Back/Pivot if I find another solution to green units or if I ever need to. I'm also hesitant to give him Hone Atk no matter how much I want to sacrifice my Gwendolyn. You could give Tiki renewal seeing how Tanky she is, but Vantage works too.

You can't go wrong with Hone Atk or Spd for your units. Otherwise Threaten skills if you have issues with certain stats. If you're Kagero is safetly OHKOing units you could give her Ardent Sacrifice and Vantage.

So...they finally stopped giving two orbs every time you log in as a bonus. I'll be blunt in saying I really wish they decide to bring this back because it was one of the few ways to get orbs when the well runs dry (since the app is already pretty stingy on them other than the Lunatic and Tower challenges but those take a while for the higher end orbs). Even one orb a day would still work well if they are concerned about people buying orbs since you keep people logging on daily, which is important. I hope they bring this back, but what can you do.

@Felix- I think he meant every day rather than once or so every week. I mean yeah we can still get orbs, but it's rather slow. If we still had x2 Orbs every day, the average F2P player can get 1 set of Heroes every week or 1 orb a day would be 1 set every other week, vs potentially 1 set every month.

Edited by Fabled Asian