New /d's..?

Skeleton

So... Ehh...

All the old /d's are getting boring. So I say it's time for some new ones!

Like... Uhh...

~~~ [user] wandered into Kaito's closet and was never seen again... ~~~

So if you Rebornians post some funny /d's here, maybe we'll get new /d's on the server~ :3

--

P.S. This was all Summer's idea but I had to post it. >>

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

To be fair we try to stray from user-related deaths (I don't even think Ame has one specifically referencing himself) or there'd be like 985783470549365293475436785498635843 of them

But adding new ones isn't hard at all and is very much possible, so if the old ones bore you, let's see some originality people << >>

• Administrators

I'm somewhat disappointed that "%s has died of dysentery ." isn't one.

...lol. As an old school reference, this one is definitery possibru

/d waited in the desert for Ikaru to come back.

If I didn't already have one :P

%s was faced with a Sawsbuck in the sunshine.

Possible, though we may or may not already have a similar one... I'll check next time I can, unless someone else does it for me.

%s was faced with a Sawsbuck in the sunshine.

Hell I was gonna make a Sawsbuck /d.

Anyways, ~~~ Name took Summer's Sawsbuck on a joyride. ~~~

Oh, and. I forgot to tell Skele that this is opened up to /pd too.

Edited by Summer

To be fair we try to stray from user-related deaths (I don't even think Ame has one specifically referencing himself) or there'd be like 985783470549365293475436785498635843 of them

But adding new ones isn't hard at all and is very much possible, so if the old ones bore you, let's see some originality people << >>

*Insert Name Here* Was Juking Everything... But Then A Bunch Of Politoeds Came.

*Insert Name Here* Decided To Watch Anime.

*Insert Name Here* Was Calculator'd!

*Insert Name Here* Was PUNished By... Someone. For Joking.

*Insert Name Here* Got Reported And Suspended Because Of A Broken Mouse. (ahem so not the problem I have when I play LoL)

*Insert Name Here* Said That Skool Was 4 Chumps. (do shout out /d's count as user related /d's? If so, then.... forgive me Cyrus.)

*Insert Name Here* Tried To Come Up With User Related Deaths... And Used One.

*Insert Name Here* Attempted To Dream With The Champion.

*Insert Name Here* Was Glomped! The Horror!

I apologize for throwing these derpy suggestions at you all.

With all honesty the only /d I would welcome is reference to media, examples of existing /d I love, "%s died of a heart attack 40 seconds later" "%s gave cave johnson lemons" "%s fell into a tv" instead of giving us ides of random /d hpw about we take. Suggestions of stuff from your favorite video games, tv shows or anime

~~~[user] fell victim to Lord Jashin's judgement~~~

I dunno, I'm really just humoring this topic. Though, it would be sweet if that death was implemented.

You can ignore this post, and oh my god I'm talking all quiet like Skeleton

i think the arrow to the knee one is already in... but talked but the 2nd /d.... mael i love you...

i like these ones

"%s couldn't handle Doom's FINGURE LAZORZ!!!"

"%s Challenged Mundus in the Demon Realm!"

• Administrators

With all honesty the only /d I would welcome is reference to media, examples of existing /d I love, "%s died of a heart attack 40 seconds later" "%s gave cave johnson lemons" "%s fell into a tv" instead of giving us ides of random /d hpw about we take. Suggestions of stuff from your favorite video games, tv shows or anime

^ has the right idea

*/d achieved the rank of Prima Undine and left to start a new life.

...I don't understand this but I'll go look it up liek nao

/d went hippity-hop all the way to the birdy boiler.

/d talked about fight club.

/d took an arrow to the knee.

Arrow is already in the knee and I love the second one so much I can't not do it, the first is possible

i think the arrow to the knee one is already in... but talked but the 2nd /d.... mael i love you...

i like these ones

"%s couldn't handle Doom's FINGURE LAZORZ!!!"

"%s Challenged Mundus in the Demon Realm!"

DMC reference is doable, what's that first one a reference to?

/d traversed through the Fog, and got killed by Seath the Scaleless

/d got hit by Megaflare

If that second one isn't a Final Fantasy reference, I am disappoint. Either way, possible, though maybe with a little rewording to make it less... boring *shot*

I almost thought the first was a Persona reference until I read the second part << >>

I'm not sure if there's already a Dark Souls reference because I haven't played it or anything, but, if not, sure.

Also remember everyone we can also add Pokemon-related deaths (/pokedie command), but in this case it's unlikely that we don't already have one for the commonly used Pokemon lol

If that second one isn't a Final Fantasy reference, I am disappoint. Either way, possible, though maybe with a little rewording to make it less... boring *shot*

I almost thought the first was a Persona reference until I read the second part << >>

I'm not sure if there's already a Dark Souls reference because I haven't played it or anything, but, if not, sure.

The second one is Final Fantasy reference, YOU make it less boring, I'm not that creative about /d quotes

The first one is Dark Souls reference, and I've never seen anything from Dark Souls. Not many people have heard of this, as it's a different underrated game