How does topsy turvy works?

Aloha

Hello!

I want to know how  topsy turvy works in reborn.

I heard the inverted field lasts only for 3 turns.. What happens if i'm holding an amplyfied rock? it increases to 5? 8? none of the above..? I read somewhere it was increased when holding an everstone.. I'm really confused about this haha..

• Administrators

It lasts for 3 turns with no item; Amplifield Rock always adds +3 turns to whatever effect triggers it, so 6 total. 

If you hold an Everstone the effect will not be created; it's a way to avoid changing the field if you.. really care about doing that, for some reason. 

58 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

It lasts for 3 turns with no item; Amplifield Rock always adds +3 turns to whatever effect triggers it, so 6 total. 

If you hold an Everstone the effect will not be created; it's a way to avoid changing the field if you.. really care about doing that, for some reason. 

maybe carry Everstone to put it onto your opponents pokemon to prevent them setting up a field that you cannot stand or is just unbearable to deal with? (assuming ever stone prevents you making any field changes occur)

Just now, Amethyst said:

Awesome, thanks!