Surprising wonder trade

StrangledFish

So I decided to just wonder trade one of the leftover Arons I bred, it was a neat 4 iv mon shiny and to my surprise, the pokemon I got in exchange was this monstrosity.

b7hzuvl.png

Welp, now I know exactly what to use against Lin in the upcoming episodes, this guy must be a really gr8 8/8 breeder.

Congratz, Seaking, I'm replacing my Goldeen hm slave for you instead, be proud of yourself.

*sigh* Hackmons, amirite.

58 minutes ago, StrangledFish said:

So I decided to just wonder trade one of the leftover Arons I bred, it was a neat 4 iv mon shiny and to my surprise, the pokemon I got in exchange was this monstrosity.

Welp, now I know exactly what to use against Lin in the upcoming episodes, this guy must be a really gr8 8/8 breeder.

Congratz, Seaking, I'm replacing my Goldeen hm slave for you instead, be proud of yourself.

*sigh* Hackmons, amirite.

I guess I should wondertrade, too :D

4 hours ago, CMV said:

Can you battle online with it?

Since they got on WT, yes, they can at the moment.  @Marcello will probably look into it and prevent it from being a problem in random matches and WT.  Not sure about private ones though.

9 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

Do those 1k IV's actually make a difference or is it just a visual thing?

At level 5, the Budews already have stats in the 50's and 60's, instead of below 20..

• Developers

Okay, thanks to @seki108 & @Ojama Brown for bringing this topic to my attention because it is pretty serious and I might have missed it. I will look into preventing this stuff from being wondertraded and the like in the first place but, important speaking-officially words:

Those caught to be Wondertrading or Random Battling with these pokemon WILL be banned from online. Any queries or issues about this should be addressed directly to me.

While I would rather you release it if you recieve one and not use them in private trades/battles, they probably shouldn't harm your game so shrug, I'm don't see the point in any attempt to police that. 

8 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Okay, thanks to @seki108 & @Ojama Brown for bringing this topic to my attention because it is pretty serious and I might have missed it. I will look into preventing this stuff from being wondertraded and the like in the first place but, important speaking-officially words:

Those caught to be Wondertrading or Random Battling with these pokemon WILL be banned from online. 

While I would rather you release it if you recieve one and not use them in private trades/battles, they probably shouldn't harm your game so shrug, I'm don't see the point in any attempt to police that. 

I'm not sure if it would help solving the problem, but would you like the 3 three that I have.  I don't know the programs, so I don't know what data you might be able to tell from the Pokemon themselves.

• Developers
12 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I'm not sure if it would help solving the problem, but would you like the 3 three that I have.  I don't know the programs, so I don't know what data you might be able to tell from the Pokemon themselves.

While I doubt I'll be able to tell much from the mons themselves, if you could pm me the savefile that has them on it so I can doublecheck, that would be much appreciated.

On 3/3/2017 at 7:01 AM, Marcello said:

Those caught to be Wondertrading or Random Battling with these pokemon WILL be banned from online. Any queries or issues about this should be addressed directly to me.

Just wonder what will happend if someone wt x pokemon and got one of this 1k iv mon but just wt it back without knowing it was a 1k mon, pointing this just in case

also i battle someone that has pokemons with 252 evs on 5 stats and a negative value in other stat (i sneak at their pkmns when we trade after the battle)