479-wash.gif @ Wide Lens

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Dark Pulse / Will-O-Wisp

- Thunderbolt

- Hydro Pump

This is a Rotom set I made myself that really does show Rotom's bulk, It has Dark pulse most of the time for fragile Psychic types, and to try for flinch hax, Hidden power Ice over Hidden Power Fire to catch many dragons off guard.

65.gif @ Life Orb

Trait: Magic Guard

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Psychic

- Focus Blast

- Energy Ball

- Shadow Ball

It may seem weird to put a frail Pokemon like Alakazam on a defensive team, but Alakazam works really well as a late game sweeper. Alakazam can, alot of the time, take care of anything that already has damage on them, and has high speed which makes it hard for the opponent to not take a massive hit before taking Alakazam down. Supprisingly enough, Alakazam has shocked me a few times and lived hits that I never would have thought it would be able to take.

598.gif @ Rocky Helmet

Trait: Iron Barbs

EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef

Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Gyro Ball

- Seed Bomb

- Leech Seed

- Stealth Rock

This Ferrothorn is your basic smogon set, but I changed Power Whip for Seed Bomb, just so that I can take out other Ferrothorns, because Seed Bomb does not make contact. Also Ferrothorn has Rocky Helmet combined with Iron Barbs, which really is effective since Ferrothorn does not have a fantastic attack stat. Against other Ferrothorns, They will slowly get beaten down by my Iron Barbs, Rocky Helmet, and Seed Bomb.

380.gif @ Soul Dew

EVs: 76 HP / 232 Def / 200 Spd

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Psychic

- Energy Ball

- Ice Beam

- Thunderbolt

Yes yes, I know what you're going to say, Soul Dew is unreleased yet, But since I play almost anyone, I really kind of need it in case im up against a team of Ubers. This really adds to Latias' bulk, giving her 444 sp. defense and 301 Defense, and a decent 306 Speed stat. Latias is a really bulky tank, and hits extremely hard with about a 384 Sp. Attack. Her moveset I am not finished with, and it is really close to Alakazam's moveset. I am still trying new things, so If anyone else has any other suggestions Please tell me.

472.gif @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Protect

- Toxic

- Earthquake

- Ice Fang

This Gliscor is your standard smogon Gliscor, but it works extremely well. Gliscor's bulk is amazing, and can Toxic Stall the likes of Slaking and Snorlax who don't have Ice Punch. Gliscor comes pre-poisoned which means he cannot get another status which is real handy in battle.

560.gif @ Leftovers

Trait: Shed Skin

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Bulk Up

- Drain Punch

- Dragon Tail

- Rest

Scrafty is amazing, He is a massive threat to almost any team. I have 6-0'd teams with Scrafty. I prefer the Bulk Up set over the Dragon Dance set because of the added defense, making Scrafty a pain in the you know what to take down. Scrafty's Rest/Shed Skin combo is absolutely amazing, allowing him to shake off status conditions, and heal all of his HP back. Drain Punch is a very reliable recovery move, and all of this along with Leftovers makes Scrafty incredibly hard to take out. It does have max Special Defense and HP, and decent Defense straight out of the pokeball, so the idea there is to send it in on something that can't touch him, and set up like crazy then plow through the opponents team. Dragon Tail, lastly, is there in case the opponent tries to set up on anything, dragon tail makes them switch out and they lose their Buffs. This works very well on destroying baton pass teams.

Threats:65.pngAlakazam-257.pngBlaziken-286.pngBreloom-609.pngChandelure-113.pngChansey-91.pngCloyster-534.pngConkeldurr-132.pngDitto-149.pngDragonite-196.pngEspeon-598.pngFerrothorn-445.pngGarchomp-649.pngGenesect-94.pngGengar-472.pngGliscor-130.pngGyarados-612.pngHaxorus-485.pngHeatran-635.pngHydreigon-593.pngJellicent-385.pngJirachi-135.pngJolteon-381.pngLatios-448.pngLucario-68.pngMachamp-376.pngMetagross-620.pngMienshao-233.pngPorygon2-579.pngReuniclus-479-4.pngRotom-W-373.pngSalamence-212.pngScizor-560.pngScrafty-597.pngSerperior-227.pngSkarmory-80.pngSlowbro-73.pngTentacruel-639.pngTerrakion-642.pngThundurus-468.pngTogekiss-248.pngTyranitar-637.pngVolcarona-547.pngWhimsicott-145.pngZapdos-251.pngCelebi-555.pngDarmanitan-214.pngHeracross-630.pngMandibuzz-195.pngWuagsire-302.pngSableye-561.pngSigilyph-235.pngSmeargle-121.pngStarmie-245.pngSuicune-454.pngToxicroak-640.pngVirizion-450.png530.pngHippowdon+Excadrill-248.png645.pngTyranitar+Landorus-38.png3.pngNinetales+Venusaur-460.png365.pngAbomasnow+Walrein-186.png230.pngPolitoed+Kingdra-186.png272.pngPolitoed+Ludicolo-186.png134.pngPolitoed+Vaporeon-113.png227.pngChansey+Skarmory-212.png479-4.pngScizor+Rotom-W-593.png598.pngFerrothorn+Jellicent-

Can't say I agree with the Latias and Rotom-W sets. I also see some very prominent threats in OU on that threat list of yours. Care to tell us how you deal with them?

Wish is viable, but if you're gonna go with Wish might as well use something that can pass on bigger wishes. Secondly, I just noticed your Ferrothorn description. Under no circumstances should two Ferrothorns be going up against each other. Unless you're an oddball who uses Bulldoze on a Ferrothorn.

Going back to your Rotom-W set:

More often than not, Rotom-W needs to be switching out against Psychic types, for one big reason. A lot of them pack Energy Ball which just ruins his day. Without Volt Switch Rotom has lost one of its main uses as a scout. Thirdly, you're better off with Lefties on him. Hydro Pump has a good enough hit rate as it is.

Latias:

There's absolutely no reason for her to be an Alakazam clone.

380.gif

@ Leftovers

EVs: 48 HP / 108 Def / 100 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Calm Mind

- Dragon Pulse

- Roost

Is a better set for her.

Alakazam:

Seeing as how this is a defense team, I'd go with Reuniclus over him. He's got both bulk and the potential to sweep.

579.gif

@ Life Orb

IVs: 0 spe

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk

Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)

- Psychic

- Focus Blast

- Trick Room

- Recover/Shadowball

579.gif

@ Leftovers/Life Orb

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk

Bold/Modest Nature

- Calm Mind

- Psychic/Psyshock

- Focus Blast/HP Fighting

- Trick Room/Recover

Gliscor:

Not a bad set. I prefer Swords Dance on my Gliscor's but to each his own.

Scrafty:

Not bad either,but you might want to look for a way to stop Dragons from completely running through you.

You say in case you go up against ubers you need soul dew. But you do know if you have soul dew you will always go up against ubers because soul dew latios and latias are ubers on reborn. I don't see why you have wide lens on rotom just for hydro pump. Go with lefties.