Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Fennekin

Dr. Exorcist

Question

Soo, i beat the pulse Swalot and restored the whole Water treatment center, and i know there is an event Fennekin there. But on my game the lights are off in the room while in a tutorian i saw were on, and when i beat the electrode just with discharge the machine remaines the same :/ Am i doing something wrong?

8 answers to this question

I did that, and during the battle a message appeared "SYSTEM ONLINE" or something. It is triggered by discharge but i can't 'talk' to the machine

Edit: Lol found a shiny electrode btw :P Machine still not working

Edited by Dr. Exorcist

While fighting that Electrode make sure you defeat it after it uses Discharge.Don't let it you Explosion.If you defeat it after it used Discharge interact with the machine again and you will get that Fennekin

Was that message the last one shown when you defeated it? Because if it wasn't there's the chance that it turned offline again before finishing the battle. Your finishing attack needs to bring the system online

Edited by HongaarseBeer97

After using discharge, you'll either get the message 'SYSTEM ONLINE' or something else right? So then, when dealing the fatal move, you need to make sure that that move gives you 'SYSTEM ONLINE'. The system will then stay online, even after the battle. Then you can interact with the machine successfully 

If you don't have a Pokémon that knows discharge, you will have to defeat electrode after he's done discharge and you got the message 'SYSTEM ONLINE'. I believe the system will stay online then

Edited by HongaarseBeer97