Ask the next person a Yes/No question

Daniel Blackworth

I read, watch and play everything, including manga, games, comics, literature, movies, anime etc.. Relegating oneself to only enjoying one medium would truly be a hollow existence. 

Do you as an individual strive to improve your question making abilities? 

Edited by Tartar

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do, but I find it challenging. I can only feel sorry for teachers that need to design exams etc., all those questions and exercises. Must be difficult.

Do you fear a world in which robots are in charge and humans are basically slaves to their own technology (which has kind of started already, the latter part at least)?

no i do not the fear of technology is as old as technology itself. every time it has advanced there was always been an outcry for the "simple old days" it is more of a fear of the unknown.

when playing a game do you prefer the fist person view over the third person view?

Yes, I have several. I enjoy gaming, listening to music, reading about all kinds of interesting and new (unknown to me) stuff. I also enjoy working out, but I wouldn't really call that a hobby.

25 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

Yes, I play recorder

Could you explain to me what a recorder is?

yes. i am a bard after all. it is a wind instrument played like a flute but it goes straight from the mouth instead of parallel. it is also smaller and very easy to learn how to play

do you have the fire emblem heroes game app on your phone? (i just got it and i am amazed by it)

5 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Yes, I have several. I enjoy gaming, listening to music, reading about all kinds of interesting and new (unknown to me) stuff. I also enjoy working out, but I wouldn't really call that a hobby.

Could you explain to me what a recorder is?

Recorder is a kind of flute.

No. I don't want one Eeveelution, I want 10. Let's have Eeveelutions for every elemental type. And after that, let's have Eeveelutions for the Eeveelutions that are dual types. 

In short, In addition to Eevee, I want 19 Mono Type Eeveelutions, and 342 additional 3rd stage Dual Type Eeveelutions. 

Should they introduce additional types into Pokémon? 

I wouldn't necessarily say they should, but they could consider it. I would see it as a nice addition. I can't really think of any additions to the current types, but I'm sure others can.

Can you ride a bike without holding the handlebar?

I used to when I was younger. Would go to Burger King and ride a bike holding a bag of food in one hand and a large soda (no ice) in the other lol.

Are you excited for the potential Final Fantasy 7 Remake?

Ehh, I try to not get excited for anything I'm not playing at this exact moment. No point in anticipating something that is 2-3 years away. And in general hype culture is quite unhealthy overall.

If it's a good game, I'll play it. If it's not, then it won't affect me in any major way.

Is it time to perhaps retire this thread?

Quite often. Helps me focus on the task at hand sometimes. I guess I do that to counteract my Attention Deficit (though I'm not sure if I still have that).

Do you...uhh...answer yourself when you talk out loud?