CG's Second AMA!

Cool Girl

2 hours ago, Eviora said:

How long is the drive from Toronto to Paris is you take the shortest route? Don't forget to account for ocean depth in your response.

I think it's a 18 hour flight. Not really sure though...I don't know the ocean depth either...

1 hour ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Wow, Eviora lol that question a bit cruel

when was the last time you read a whole book?

I read quite a lot, so it wasn't long ago that I finished a book. A couple of weeks ago, I finished Ambiguous Adventure by Cheikh Hamidou Kane, which is a French book, I read it in French. The book I'm currently reading is La Vie Devant Soi (The Life Before Us) by Romain Gary.

38 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

I think it's a 18 hour flight. Not really sure though...I don't know the ocean depth either...

I read quite a lot, so it wasn't long ago that I finished a book. A couple of weeks ago, I finished Ambiguous Adventure by Cheikh Hamidou Kane, which is a French book, I read it in French. The book I'm currently reading is La Vie Devant Soi (The Life Before Us) by Romain Gary.

Seems intresting :D i read sometime too, agatha christie is my fav

7 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

John has 3 apples. Calculate the mass of the sun.

what? lol

3 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Seems intresting :D i read sometime too, agatha christie is my fav

what? lol

Oh my gosh! I love reading Agatha Christie! I read one book by her and fell in love with it! :D 

21 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

John has 3 apples. Calculate the mass of the sun.

I don't know about the John has 3 apples things. But, I know the formula for the mass of the sun. The formula for the mass of the sun is: 1.989 x 10^30

6 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

What is your favorite pokemon?

What is your favorite sport?

Give3 things that make your country beautiful

• I have a huge list of my favorite pokémons, but if I had to say my absolute favorite, it's Blaziken
  • Martial Arts

What makes America beautiful:

• Diversity
  • Friends
  • Crazy stuff

10 hours ago, Cool Girl said:

Oh my gosh! I love reading Agatha Christie! I read one book by her and fell in love with it! :D 

i know right, :) i love how she makes you use your min to try and solve the crimes 

Edited by Amine elhedhili

21 hours ago, Winter Angel said:

How would you describe yourself in less than 140 characters? 

What do you recommend as a good book to read/anime to watch? 

Not sure how to do this, but here goes:

I like to interact with people even though I'm not confident. People say I'm really energetic. I like to learn, so hit me up! I'm a really open minded person.

For books, I recommend To Kill A MockingBird by Harper Lee and Agatha Christie novels (I love murder mystery novels so yeah). For anime, I recommend Shugo Chara, La Corda D'Oro, Vampire Knight, Blue Exorcist, Akame Ga Kill, Kill La Kill, Hayate No Gotoku, and Black Butler. If you want, I can PM you more recommendations if I think of any if you're interested.

10 hours ago, CrossImpact said:

out of all the languages you learn, do you have a "favourite" one?

...and if you are ever in need for a native German to explain/clarify/... stuff about it, I hereby offer my assistance!

I don't have a favorite one. And oh my gosh, yes, I would love a german teacher. Ody was my teacher, but he seems to be gone. So, if you're interested in being my German teacher, just PM me! :D I would love to learn from you! :D 

9 hours ago, Magus said:

I got one for you. What country would you like to visit one day?

Japan, hands down. It's my dream vacation and if I could live there, I would (if only I could speak Japanese XD)

17 hours ago, Cool Girl said:

Japan, hands down. It's my dream vacation and if I could live there, I would (if only I could speak Japanese XD)

Heh I live in Japan, because I am stationed here. You can make it without Japanese, but it is handy (especially if you can read it). I have an apartment in Yokohama, right outside the train station. Honestly it is a beautiful country.

• Global Mods
35 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

I have not. I probably should though! Let me know which one to start with!

Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS might be a good place to start. Super Star Ultra is a remake of the original Kirby Super Star, which was one of the first games in the series. 

Generally, this is the formula to expect from Kirby games:

-6-8 areas with usually around 5-6 stages each for the main story

-minigame modes and postgame game modes. A common one is The Arena, which is a boss rush mode where you battle every boss in the game (there are rooms in between with limited healing items, and you can choose which power to use at the start)

-some of them have collectibles in each stage for bonuses. I can't remember if Super Star Ultra does, but the newest game, Planet Robobot (3DS), does, which might be a good one to get if you enjoy Super Star Ultra. 

12 hours ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

What makes you, you?

Also, I saw your status on performing at school with your band. Which instrument do you play? And which instrument do you wish you could play?

Well I'm not necessarily in a band. I was in chorus class and I'm in recorder ensemble. I play soprano recorder (which is a kind of flute). I wish I could learn how to play the violin/bass and guitar. I'm confident I'll learn them someday though! :D 

52 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

you have a band? Awesome :D

also do you have pets?

I do have pets. I have a dog, two cats, and eight chickens. I used to have a sea turtle, two birds, and a aquarium, but they all passed away sadly.

19 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

Well I'm not necessarily in a band. I was in chorus class and I'm in recorder ensemble. I play soprano recorder (which is a kind of flute). I wish I could learn how to play the violin/bass and guitar. I'm confident I'll learn them someday though! :D 

I do have pets. I have a dog, two cats, and eight chickens. I used to have a sea turtle, two birds, and a aquarium, but they all passed away sadly.

aw poor little things, reminds me of my birdie and gold fishes